governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
Day: Monday
Date: Mar. 30, 2015
Time: 9:00 p.m. ET

the game will be televised on

ESPN

you will able to stream the game on

Watch #2 Tennessee vs. #1 Maryland (Regional Final) (NCAA Division I Women's Basketball Championship) Live Online at WatchESPN)

you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live

or here

Sports Radio WNML

the lady Vols will need to come out ready to play from the opening tip off in this game

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
time to pull out our super secret weapon we have saved from view the whole season...... Dunbar for 3eeeeeeee!

Reactions: 1 person
Maryland on Monday ? I still haven't recovered from the Gonzaga game. It will be tough to top that one. Go Lady Vols.

Reactions: 6 people
They have to have their heads in the game from the start; can't be asleep at the wheel and get behind like that and expect to have everything go their way. A great comeback for sure, and I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it. Wow! Give them lots of credit but focus, focus, focus and Maryland would like nothing better than to whack us. GO LADY:clapping: VOLS!

If we get to the basket, which also means get the ball to paint, we can win this game, attack the basket and finish.

If we get to the basket, which also means get the ball to paint, we can win this game, attack the basket and finish.

I think we may be able to hold our own inside but the difference will be guard play.They have outstanding guards. Mass has to hit shots and Draya has to defend.

Holly will need to have her best coaching shoes on because she is going against a good coach and a team that has been on a role for a long time. We cannot make a bunch of mental mistakes and poor decisions. This is going to take one of our better games. We have the talent to beat Maryland it will all depend upon the game plan and how well it is carried out by the Lady Vols. After Saturday, do not sell the Lady Vols short on Monday.

I think we may be able to hold our own inside but the difference will be guard play.They have outstanding guards. Mass has to hit shots and Draya has to defend.

Yes, so the fans think or play like our player, lol paint points doesn't just mean getting the ball to the post in the paint but guards getting to the basket. We can hold our own if all of our players attack the rim, cos I dont think Howard and center(forgot her name) can check Graves, Burdick and Nared on offense.

Yes, so the fans think or play like our player, lol paint points doesn't just mean getting the ball to the post in the paint but guards getting to the basket. We can hold our own if all of our players attack the rim, cos I dont think Howard and Jones can check Graves, Burdick and Nared on offense.

Last edited:
I thought our freshmen, Nared and Middleton, grew up a lot in that Gonzaga game, especially defensively. I think it gave them lots of confidence going forward. We already knew Massengale, and Burdick were fully invested in getting to the final four, and now we can count on at least two freshman who have also bought into it. I have to say though I was mighty impressed with how aggressive Middleton came out and played. She also took the wide open three point shots!! I also think ppl were underestimating how good this Gonzaga team could be, especially playing on what might as well have been their home court.

Reactions: 3 people
Better guard Mincy and not let her get open. She is their best three point shooter by far. Her shooting is the reason they won the game against Duke. We have to be on her strong she is their key player.

Last edited:
the Terps have a center at 6'4" and 2 others at 6'3

Nia is 6'3" and Graves,Burdick and Nared at 6'2" so hopefully the Lady Vols will height wise

hold there own rebounding and scoring,I would like to see Nia and Graves run some hi low post play

for some reason we haven't seen them on the court at the same time,that i can remember in Tourney play

Graves is a good passer and so is Burdick,as long as they don't make the dumb passes inside,they should be able to hold there own offensively in the paint

Last edited:
Im so excited! Cant wait to get off work and watch the game! Good luck ladies! Defense will be key tonight. If we play good defense and keep our turnovers down we'll be in the money, oh yeah and REBOUND!! GO LADY VOLS!!! :rock::rock::rock:

your post reminds me of CPS always pounding those words into her players,coaches and anybody else who would listen Hangtyme24 :good!:

Are we going to drive the ball? Looking back at the game replay of the sweet sixteen, we got back into the game because of improved defense, yes, but also because we became more aggressive offensively. Burdick and Massengale drove to the basket and finished through contact. Are we going to drive today or settle for a jump shot? All five starters can put the ball on the floor and take it to the rim.

Are we going to drive the ball? Looking back at the game replay of the sweet sixteen, we got back into the game because of improved defense, yes, but also because we became more aggressive offensively. Burdick and Massengale drove to the basket and finished through contact. Are we going to drive today or settle for a jump shot? All five starters can put the ball on the floor and take it to the rim.

I would love to see us come out with that same intensity we showed in our comeback against Gonzaga, and I have a feeling we will. Lots of factors in our favor. Big crowd that's prolly rootin for us, players still riding that big momentum swing from the Gonzaga win, and two seniors determined to get us back to the final four...I'm liking our odds tonight. Plus the fact we don't have to deal with an all American like we did last year.

Last edited:
Have to play with a sense of urgency not totally calm, play with passion but don't let passion play you.

I think that heart pounding, come from behind win, might end up being the best thing that has happened to them in the tourny. I hope it's woke em up!! Excited for the game tonight!!

VN Store

Back