not a word about the 50 point blowout?

DaddyChoc

I know this is the Lady Vols board but geesh it is "March Madness and all game (you would think) should be up for discussion. (unless I missed it, and I apologize) I understand the "hate" "rivalry" "the violations" "the accusations) etc but Women's Basketball need as much exposure as it can possibly get.

Thanks for your time, enjoy your day!
PS - I didnt see the "comeback" but read about it and it sure sounded spectacular, congrats!

Enjoy the rest of the ride

I know this is the Lady Vols board

Evidently you don't.

And yes your team's win was mentioned so I guess now we can tell you don't read the board, you just post Uconn stuff. Now go post Uconn stuff on the Summitt so your day will be complete.

Reactions: 19 people
Evidently you don't.

And yes your team's win was mentioned so I guess now we can tell you don't read the board, you just post Uconn stuff. Now go post Uconn stuff on the Summitt so your day will be complete.

But, the OP was being so genuinely magnanimous. You know, its all about exposure of the game :post-4-1090547912:

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
But, the OP was being so genuinely magnanimous. You know, its all about exposure of the game :post-4-1090547912:

The OP is like those guys in the old Miller Light commercials - the "TASTES GREAT", "LESS FILLING" commercials. He just shows up to yell UCONN every so often when it looks like too much Lady Vol conversation is going on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people
Evidently you don't.

Im sorry, guess it was just buried a another thread.
Most big/good televised games... teams get their own thread so I was basically looking for that. Didnt know I need to dig thru every thread to get to the juicy stuff.
I cant read the Summitt... now that its a "PPV site". Also I thought this crowd would be different than the Summitt poster, give props when they are deserved, as I have seen a few times.

On To The Elite Eight

I know this is the Lady Vols board but geesh it is "March Madness and all game (you would think) should be up for discussion. (unless I missed it, and I apologize) I understand the "hate" "rivalry" "the violations" "the accusations) etc but Women's Basketball need as much exposure as it can possibly get.

PS - I didnt see the "comeback" but read about it and it sure sounded spectacular, congrats!

Its in the Lady Vols game thread like the first several pages or so

Reactions: 1 person
Most big/good televised games... teams get their own thread so I was basically looking for that. Didnt know I need to dig thru every thread to get to the juicy stuff.

Good grief. Now we have to have Uconn game threads to satisfy the Uconn people.

Reactions: 9 people
I cant read the Summitt... now that its a "PPV site". Also I thought this crowd would be different than the Summitt poster, give props when they are deserved, as I have seen a few times.

On To The Elite Eight

Odd, that you are not also querying about the missing Maryland-Duke thread since for some reason you expect a LV fan board to act like a general WCBB discussion board.

Oh yeah, for LVs fans, Uconn scores are not the "juicy stuff." This basic point seems to be very had for you to understand but, for LV fans posting on a LV fan board, the juicy stuff is actually stuff about OUR team.

Ever hear the story about the Ugly American tourist in rural France complaining that no one speaks English? Now shall we talk about the Ugly Uconn fan....

Reactions: 7 people
Odd, that you are not also querying about the missing Maryland-Duke thread since for some reason you expect a LV fan board to act like a general WCBB discussion board.

Oh yeah, for LVs fans, Uconn scores are not the "juicy stuff." This basic point seems to be very had for you to understand but, for LV fans posting on a LV fan board, the juicy stuff is actually stuff about OUR team.

Ever hear the story about the Ugly American tourist in rural France complaining that no one speaks English? Now shall we talk about the Ugly Uconn fan....

of course its LV fan board... but to have just LV chatter on it during March Madness is a lil weird to me. But I guess its just me, live and learn!

Its in the Lady Vols game thread like the first several pages or so
Thank you, interesting read... enjoyed the different comments.

funny it seems like it was "pre-game chatter" before everyone scatter and head to their seats to watch the main event.

I thought it would be all play by play of the Tn vs Zaga game... thats why I didnt look there!

Good grief. Now we have to have Uconn game threads to satisfy the Uconn people.

No. We really don't. Frankly I don't give a white rat's ass if the UCONN people are satisfied or not. It is not the responsibility of the Lady Volunteer board to satisfy them.

The nerve. Like we're supposed to be star-struck over U-Con's 50 pt win. We are the Lady Volunteers of the University of Tennessee. We bow to nobody. We play second fiddle to no-one.

We measure our greatness not in comparison to teams like UCONN, but by how we stack up to our own teams from years past.

Don't you see, UCONN fans, we don't talk about UCONN unless you are next up on the schedule. We have so many great things about the Lady Volunteers with which to discuss. We could never cover it all, and it never gets old. We simply have no time for things like UCONN.

To put it simply:
This is VOLNATION. Go to a Connecticut site, where you're sure to find discussion regarding Connecticut's win.

Reactions: 15 people
The OP is like those guys in the old Bud Light commercials - the "TASTES GREAT", "LESS FILLING" commercials. He just shows up to yell UCONN every so often when it looks like too much Lady Vol conversation is going on.

Miller Lite...not Bud.

Reactions: 2 people
A UConn flunkie who shows up to remind us how good his team is. I have spent time at UConn (for business): it's not a great school, not a great campus, not a great location. But I hear they have a good bb team. ;)

Reactions: 5 people

So you're basically saying UConn fans needs validation from Lady Vol fans? OK. That 50-pt blow out was specatular.

Reactions: 6 people
of course its LV fan board... but to have just LV chatter on it during March Madness is a lil weird to me. But I guess its just me, live and learn!

To have just LV chatter on LV board is weird to you?
OK, let me try. Fan boards discuss their teams and teams they are about to play. Hope this helps. smh.

VN Store

Back