Time: 7:00 p.m. ET

the game will be televised on the

SEC Network

you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I've not checked to be sure that the TV games listed are scheduled yet, or if they will be streamed,I assume that the SEC Network + means that it will be streamed on Watch Espn and no + means it is actually on TV

I think :)

This was way down the line didn't notice you had put this up. We need to treat Georgia in softball the same way we treat them in basketball.

Overstreet playing third has thrown it over the first baseman's head twice. Now in a jam Georgia leading 1 to 0.

Great comeback win--HRs power UT to victory. Tarrango was huge today. Too many errors. This team needs to stop making errors.

I won't say I told everyone so but I did. Fielding is our biggest problem. Our pitching is coming around. I thought both Gabriel and Tarango pitched well today. Great comeback against outstanding pitcher Wilkinson.

I won't say I told everyone so but I did. Fielding is our biggest problem. Our pitching is coming around. I thought both Gabriel and Tarango pitched well today. Great comeback against outstanding pitcher Wilkinson.

Definitely fielding even though pitching was able to get out of some huge jams today.

I did not see this game but watched all the videos on the UT site. Congratulations LV softball! Now go take game 2 tonight!

We ought to hit this pitcher. Know nothing about her, except that she's a wide body and we ought to hit her.

Major kudos to this team...they've completely changed the narrative after the disaster in Columbia.

I don't care if they are wins at home, Georgia has a big time squad this year. Huge wins.

Reactions: 2 people
Gretchen may have gotten her confidence back with this performance. Great win! Go LV's, take game 3!

Tonight's game is rather important. We squandered a game at South Carolina, and there are tough road series ahead, so a sweep would help the conference record and be yet another boost of confidence.

Aucoin seems talented but she's got to stop walking people. That's not what you want to do at any time, but especially because the Vols have defensive issues. You are potentially compounding a problem.

Nice to see different people contributing on offense--that's a good sign, and so is the fact that we won first game with home runs and second game with singles.

Major kudos to this team...they've completely changed the narrative after the disaster in Columbia.

I don't care if they are wins at home, Georgia has a big time squad this year. Huge wins.

Disaster is a little bit overly dramatic. Young team and road wins are going to be tough to come by in the SEC this year. Auburn picked up two up at Missouri. If we can win this game today and then could get two down at Auburn that would be wonderful but don't expect it and might be swept down there. This is a war in the SEC this year.

it was great to see the Lady Vols kick some Dawgs butt :)

I did get to watch the game last night,I had recorded it,I do like the power hitting,but would like to see em earn runs other n than by homers

it would be great to see
Aucoin to be able to locate her pitches better ,hopefully she will come around with more work

best of luck to the Lady Vols in tonight's game

it was great to see the Lady Vols kick some Dawgs butt :)

I did get to watch the game last night,I had recorded it,I do like the power hitting,but would like to see em earn runs other n than by homers
it would be great to see
Aucoin to be able to locate her pitches better ,hopefully she will come around with more work

best of luck to the Lady Vols in tonight's game

Are we talking about the same game?

VN Store

Back