governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
Day: Saturday
Date: Mar. 28, 2015
Time: 7:00 p.m. ET

the game will be televised on

ESPN

you can stream the game here

Watch #11 Gonzaga vs. #2 Tennessee (Regional Semifinal) (NCAA Division I Women's Basketball Championship) Live Online at WatchESPN)
you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live

or here

Sports Radio WNML

the Lady Vols need to stop with the bad passing,play some good Defense and Graves to keep having good offensive games

and rebound

be sure to tune in early to catch the game,I have seen it posted as a 6:30 PM EST start on some sites,I did miss the start of the first game of the Tournament,so I plan on tuning in early this time

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Last edited:
end of the line.... :( sorry guys but I think it's over..... zags 74 ut 73

tsk tsk naysayers

if they stop the dumb turnovers,which they have struggled on and off with all year

be consistent with some 3pt plays

especially if Graves keeps playing well

I see a win

tsk tsk naysayers

if they stop the dumb turnovers,which they have struggled on and off with all year

be consistent with some 3pt plays

especially if Graves keeps playing well

I see a win

....and having some good refs wouldn't hurt either. I hope the game doesn't turn into a blood sport.

as long as the refs call both sides consistently it will be even

but being consistent seems to be a problem with some referee squads,does anybody know which conference will be refereeing the game ?

hopefully we won't notice them,which means there doing a good job,usually

it is time to just worry about 1 game at a time,seeing as how there won't be a 2nd one if they lose

the main thing that is bothering me,is how well they will come out and play after a few days off

they don't seem to handle off time very well

Seniors want to make Pat proud and get to the F4 in her honor. Losing to the #11 seed in the Sweet 16 won't do that. Could be a nailbiter in a very hostile environment. I think Graves, Burdick and Massengale get it done, and Nared and Reynolds play strong in front of family and friends close to home. Gotta fix those turnovers, though.

Reactions: 1 person
there was a reason Gonzaga was an 11 seed. Hope they play up to that standard and don't exceed their limitations.

Nia needs to play well to counter the height of the zags. She can score inside, don't know if Burdick can over 6'5" girls.

there was a reason Gonzaga was an 11 seed. Hope they play up to that standard and don't exceed their limitations.

Nia needs to play well to counter the height of the zags. She can score inside, don't know if Burdick can over 6'5" girls.

I`m with you on this one Nia will need to play and play well. My only other concern right now is will Graves continue with the dribble drive or shoot the 10-15 foot jump shot ?.

they do have a pair of 6'5" players,hopefully Graves Nia and Burdick can get there share of rebounds too

Can we start Nia at the 5 and have Ariel and Jaime 1st off the bench. Because we haven't gotten that much bench production since the SEC tournament

Lady Vols will win be 10. It will be close until late and then LV will hit their Free Throws and win big.

Seniors want to make Pat proud and get to the F4 in her honor. Losing to the #11 seed in the Sweet 16 won't do that. Could be a nailbiter in a very hostile environment. I think Graves, Burdick and Massengale get it done, and Nared and Reynolds play strong in front of family and friends close to home. Gotta fix those turnovers, though.

Hostile environment? This is womens basketball. There are maybe 10 arenas at most where the crowd would be a factor for a team like Tennessee.

They got a gimme in this round. There is no excuse for not reaching the E8.

Home game for Gonzaga. I went to the game in 2008, but now live far, far away.

Last edited:
I don't get it about the start times Ladvol777, UT's site says 7 and others are saying 6:30 EST,so who knows and like i said earlier,I did miss the start of a Tournament Game and I was going by the TV schedule on ESPN,so that was no help

This is going to be a tough game. In their back yard. They are playing well. We will have to have our A game to win this. Don't think we'll win with our C game.

There are several issues that the LV's must overcome, playing a team that has nothing to lose, it is a home game for the zags, making silly and stupid decisions, and not paying attention to Lady Vol fans who think they will lose.

VN Store

Back