1 Maryland
4 Duke

1 South Carolina
4 UNC

11 Gonzaga
2 UT

3 ASU
2 FSU

We have by far the most out-of-balance match-up, no matter where it's located. This would be a good time to learn how to pour it on. Win this, and the LVs meet the winner of 1 MD/4 Duke.
GLV!

Reactions: 3 people
For real. The LVs really need to care of business going forward. I am also hoping for a Duke upset. Not that I like Duke but I think the LVs match up better.

Reactions: 2 people
I look forward to seeing the UMD-Duke and Notre Dame-Stanford games in the Sweet 16--those should be pretty exciting games to watch.

The one I've really got my eye on is the potential FSU-South Carolina game in the Greensboro regional final. Give me the Seminoles.

Why do y'all want USC beat? I'd like to see them beat UNC. And also ... Go Horns!!

And how about cricket matches? Anyone like those?

Reactions: 1 person
Not saying I want South Carolina to lose, I think Florida State has the depth and length to match South Carolina blow for blow. Not to mention they finished a clear #2 in the ACC behind Notre Dame in what is looking like the toughest league by far in the country with 5 schools in the Sweet 16.

Reactions: 2 people
Looks like a gimme on paper, but it will likely be a tough game. We let the #15 and #10 seeds hang around until it got too close for comfort at the end. Factor in the Gonzaga home crowd advantage and the media desperate for a Cinderella story and we could be in for a dogfight. Graves has been stellar, but we're gonna need everybody to bring their A games from here on out. I hope we put it away early, but it could be a nailbiter. Zags are scrappy.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back