governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
Day: Saturday
Date: Mar. 21, 2015
Time: 1:30 p.m. ET

the game will be Televised on

ESPN2

you can stream the game here ,I think this should work

Watch #15 Boise State vs. #2 Tennessee (First Round) (NCAA Division I Women's Basketball Championship) Live Online at WatchESPN)

you can listen here

Sports Radio WNML

the Lady Vols record is 25-5

Boise States record is 22-10

hopefully the time off has rested and helped the Lady Vols to heal some bangs and bruises and to get refocused

after all,it is Tournament time :rock:

and as usual.I know nothing of who they are playing :)

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Last edited:
I hope they get a big lead early and get the younguns a lot of Tournament playing time

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
What's the line? Has anyone seen it?

Massey has the Vols favored by 21 (76-55). Of course the Boise spread against Notre Dame is 33, and against UConn it is 49. I don't think anyone needs to be afraid of Boise State. Another first round cupcake.

Massey has the Vols favored by 21 (76-55). Of course the Boise spread against Notre Dame is 33, and against UConn it is 49. I don't think anyone needs to be afraid of Boise State. Another first round cupcake.

A couple of cupcakes did okay today, so would believe but tread carefully as I count my eggs.

A couple of cupcakes did okay today, so would believe but tread carefully as I count my eggs.

The cupcakes weren't playing quality opponents. Does anyone think there are more than two elite teams and more than four or five good teams this year? If Albany takes Notre Dame to the wire, I would sit up and take notice. But Duke? Meh!

All the upsets really haven't been "upsets". I knew Arkanasa was going to win and Miami over Washington. What I didn't expect was a lot of close game. That's really surprising.

All the upsets really haven't been "upsets". I knew Arkanasa was going to win and Miami over Washington. What I didn't expect was a lot of close game. That's really surprising.

I think that good close competition helps the women's game. The only thing that saddens me is that there were very few full houses. Maybe in great part due to competing against the men's basketball tourney. I just love women's basketball and the way it has improved and evolved over the last few years. It is a great game.:clapping:

Reactions: 1 person
I think that good close competition helps the women's game. The only thing that saddens me is that there were very few full houses. Maybe in great part due to competing against the men's basketball tourney. I just love women's basketball and the way it has improved and evolved over the last few years. It is a great game.:clapping:

It's spring break also. Our student section might be scarce too.

Getting ready to go time to take out Boise State.

CAk8am_UIAAARHB.png

Hope this isn't whip around coverage.

unfortunately it is,if the Lady Vols get a big lead they will change coverage,I don't know if the stream will carry the game with out the whip around coverage or not

the beer is in the fridge and a ham is about to go in the smoker,so I'm almost ready for some Womens Tournament action :)

Go Lady :clapping: Vols kick some butt

unfortunately it is,if the Lady Vols get a big lead they will change coverage,I don't know if the stream will carry the game with out the whip around coverage or not

the beer is in the fridge and a ham is about to go in the smoker,so I'm almost ready for some Womens Tournament action :)

Go Lady :clapping: Vols kick some butt

ESPN3 carrying live coverage of all games and thank goodness, you can now get with DirecTV sign on.

Looks like were playing Pittsburgh surprised but win today and bring them on. Sure wanted the Mocs if we won just wasn't to be. Hopefully we have them at home next season.

VN Store

Back