How many choo choos come to ktown?

Volngeorgia

Beating us on their court to start the regular season is one thing, but the chance to beat us at TBA in the post season is something else.
If they beat Pitt, I bet there will be a choo choo fan convoy coming up 75 on Monday.
Would be a great atmosphere.
Go LVs!

I would say 40 come through town on a daily average, I mean between CSX and NS Knoxville is a happening place.

I think our team would look forward to playing them again. We played probably the worst half of the season when we played them down there. We made a comeback but were to far behind. We'll be ready this time looking forward to that game.

Reactions: 2 people
I'll be headed up on Saturday for both games. I'll be wearing my Gold & Blue for the 1st game and the Orange & White for the second game. I'm from Soddy-Daisy and I'm a UTC Alumni so I have to give the Lady Mocs some support. Jim Foster really is taking the UTC program to another level. If there's a rematch on Monday my wardrobe choice will be a very DIFFIFULT decision before I make the trip up I-75.

Reactions: 2 people
Just hope the Lady Vols pull this one out against the Lady Mocs in the 2nd round! Not an easy matchup in the 2nd round! Would rather play them in the regional semifinals in Spokane.

In all the years since the tournament expanded to 64 teams, is this the first situation where the Lady Vols could potentially face a team that beat them during the season in the second game? I can't recall it ever happening.....

They had to go into overtime to beat the Lady Bucs in the Southern Conference championship game. They had a couple of program changing wins but, they are still the Lady Mocs. I'm more worried about Oregon St. That is a good team!! :crazy:

the Lady Mocs have had a good year and didn't they beat Stanford too ?

Yes, the Lady Mocs beat Stanford right before the Lady Vols beat Stanford. I'm still clueless as to how UTC got Stanford to The Roundhouse. Apparently UConn is coming in to Chatt next year.

In the NCAA you only remember the losses if your goal is the final 4. And I remember the LVs losing to teams that were seeded and athletically talent wise less. So every game after the first game will require their A game and that definitely includes Chattanooga.

I will be there with my UTC shirt on the first game and then I back Pat shirt on the second game.

Same Here! Got my "Ride the Rails" UTC shirt & UTC hat for the 1st game and I will swap to Vols hat & Polo for the 2nd game!

Go Lady Mocs!
Go Lady Vols!
:loco:

VN Store

Back