I had a dream we beat Uconn

That wasn't a dream , sounds like it might be the start of flu or something more deadly. You might want to see a Dr.
Tn won't make it to play UConn

Reactions: 1 person
I love dream threads. This one is early and they usually a day or two before the UF or UGA or UA football games. Impressive.

In fairness, they did lose to Stanford...so they can have their off days. Maybe the Fates will be with Tennessee and they will be the recipient of an off-UConn performance in the tournament?

Reactions: 4 people
Gonna be quite awhile before the lady vols are on UCONNs level. What Geno has done with that program is nothing short of mind blowing.

I feel your pain. I believe the lady vols have what it takes but, can they do it for 40 minutes. Just like the USCe game, they, couldn't hold it together for the whole game and finish the deal. Too many young players with inexperience at that level. But you never know? :good!:

I feel your pain. I believe the lady vols have what it takes but, can they do it for 40 minutes. Just like the USCe game, they, couldn't hold it together for the whole game and finish the deal. Too many young players with inexperience at that level. But you never know? :good!:

Come on everyone, climb aboard the dream weaver train...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-DmAh0dObI

This dream could come true if we made it to the finals and UCONN was one hour late for the championship game. If you are going to dream, dream big.

VN Store

Back