SEC Championship Game thread

Dave1967

The LadyVols play the South Carolina Gamecocks in the SEC Championship Game. I think the LadyVols wins a very tough game over South Carolina by 4 points.

Reactions: 5 people
Day: Sunday
Date: Mar. 8, 2015
Time: 3:30 p.m. ET

the game will be televised on

ESPN

you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live

or here

Sports Radio WNML

I can't find a stream for the game

if they can keep the turnovers down and have a good day rebounding,they can win this game

and hit a damn shot :)

as all ways Go Lady Vols

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I just hope those gamehen giants don't step on & squash our little girls... & that Welch kid needs to be called for over the back fouls. She will foul out in 10 minutes if the refs do their jobs.

Reactions: 2 people
I just hope those gamehen giants don't step on & squash our little girls... & that Welch kid needs to be called for over the back fouls. She will foul out in 10 minutes if the refs do their jobs.

gule, got a prediction?

Reactions: 1 person
RE Welch: Reynolds didn't block her out, didn't block anybody out the entire game. We will have to do a much better job of rebounding than we did last time we played SC. Will Warlick play a bigger lineup in this game--two guards and not three? She has to. IMO we have to play either Reynolds or Mass with Carter but not both--though they could play together when Carter is getting a breather. Nared needs to play more than she did last game--she gives us more size and can score. Moore will probably get more PT too. She has to so that Graves and Burdick can get some rest.

Reactions: 4 people
It sure would be nice to have a healthy, well-conditioned, and leaping Mercedes Russell playing in this game.

Last edited:
RE Welch: Reynolds didn't block her out, didn't block anybody out the entire game. We will have to do a much better job of rebounding than we did last time we played SC. Will Warlick play a bigger lineup in this game--two guards and not three? She has to. IMO we have to play either Reynolds or Mass with Carter but not both--though they could play together when Carter is getting a breather. Nared needs to play more than she did last game--she gives us more size and can score. Moore will probably get more PT too. She has to so that Graves and Burdick can get some rest.

We must contain mitchell and welch to win. :dunno:

Nared is a good rebounder could really help in there with Graves and Burdick. They really have an advantage on us with those big post players. If we can rebound even with them a good chance we win.

Nared and Nia will have to have a good game to help the Lady Vols win and for Graves to shoot some shots inside

Wishing for a Good Game today Lady Vols with total effort from both teams and zero injuries! Let's represent the SEC well!

:hi:

your right Lurker,hopefully they come out as soon as the game starts and click on the offense,not these 5 minutes or so droughts either

I predict Geno wins another nc, :(

cause he made that deal with the debbil....

I saw that if we don't win today, we more than likely will be a 2 seed in uconn's bracket according to espn bracketology. I don't see how we would be the weakest 2 seed, even with a loss. At least that is how I think the seeding in the brackets are suppose to be determined: overall number one seed plays the fourth rated 2 seed. Does anyone know how that is determined for sure? We would probably have a difficult time with uconn even with a completely healthy team. I think we have been getting screwed with the seedings the last few years,imo.

I saw that if we don't win today, we more than likely will be a 2 seed in uconn's bracket according to espn bracketology. I don't see how we would be the weakest 2 seed, even with a loss. At least that is how I think the seeding in the brackets are suppose to be determined: overall number one seed plays the fourth rated 2 seed. Does anyone know how that is determined for sure? We would probably have a difficult time with uconn even with a completely healthy team. I think we have been getting screwed with the seedings the last few years,imo.

I bet the bracket the NCAA releases will be different than the one ESPN puts out.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm not sure how they will do the seeding this year,supposedly it is going to factor in geographic location too,so who knows

just win today and they should be a 1 seed,with there strength of schedule.or so I think anyway :)

Well, this is new! Half-time of ACC game, Kara is talking up the Lady Vols for a #1 seed! Lobo says no because of no Izzy.
Go Lady Vols!!

The announcers were discussing our #2 seeding in the UConn bracket during yesterday's game. Said we were getting "messed" over if that happens. Messed wasn't the word they wanted to use--but said they couldn't use two other words that came to mind on TV. And they're right-- it would suck.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back