Lady Vols co champions SEC

You're welcome :p

But seriously, congrats. Been a big supporter of that program. Loved Summit and glad to see Warlick being successful.

Reactions: 15 people
I said it in an earlier post .... Mitchell will have his ladies caring switch blades in their back pockets when they play USC.

Proud of the lady vols and CHW. Much deserved and can shut up the trolls on here...

Lady Vols are regular season champs! #anotherbanner
#moretocome

Reactions: 3 people
Warlick is now 80-16 as a coach. I guess she can coach after all. I guess all the haters will be quiet for a few days.

Reactions: 10 people
does anyone have all the correct stats from years gone by...just wondering how many times the Lady Vols have been co-SEC champs and also lost the season match-up or series to the co-champ that is actually the higher seed where it matters...this might honestly be the only the first or second time...

does anyone have all the correct stats from years gone by...just wondering how many times the Lady Vols have been co-SEC champs and also lost the season match-up or series to the co-champ that is actually the higher seed where it matters...this might honestly be the only the first or second time...

I think the LadyVols and Kentucky were Co-Champions of the SEC during the 1981-1982 season. Debbie Yow and Terry Hall were good coaches at Kentucky from 1976-1977 to 1986-1987

Last edited:

Leave it to you to try to slide in some negative thoughts on this thread. Are you ever happy?

im trying to look...only time other than this year that i can find is 2000 where we tied with UGA...just wonder who won that series...it might have been a true tie at 1-1...in the early years the sec tourny winner counted as the champ until 1985...the 85-86 season started the true regular season champion being officially awarded

Last edited:
Leave it to you to try to slide in some negative thoughts on this thread. Are you ever happy?

yep...been elated 8 times as a Lady Vol fan...and its not negative...its a question...this honestly might be the first time...im not a fan of co-champs in anything...especially when one gets the one seed and beat the other one anyway...kinda strange

yep...been elated 8 times as a Lady Vol fan...and its not negative...its a question...this honestly might be the first time...im not a fan of co-champs in anything...especially when one gets the one seed and beat the other one anyway...kinda strange

A Championship is a Championship

You're "kinda strange." If the only time you're ever happy with your team is when that team wins a national title, you need to find something else to do, because you're an abysmal fan.

Reactions: 10 people
The Lady Vols will travel to Little Rock, Ark. to begin postseason play at the SEC Tournament. They will play the winner of the #7 Missouri and #10 Georgia game on Friday, March 6 at 6 p.m. CT/7 p.m. ET on SEC Network.

did ya'll notice that the LV's are undefeated when I pick em to lose? I'll keep that up!

The Women's SEC Championship may come down to SC and UT or either UK and UT. If the Lady Vols play SC again, hope they get revenge!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back