Holly...not so coordinated

You really have my sympathies. Sad. I hope you can find the help you need.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Well, I've learned over the course of nearly four decades that ice really doesn't care if you are coordinated or not. At least Holly was tough enough to get up, go to practice with her broken wrist, go to Georgia and coach a game with her broken wrist, and wait until Friday to have a cast put on it. So . . . my guess is, had this happened to MasterShakeVol8, he would likely still be rolling on the ground screaming for his mommy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12 people
Well, I've learned over the course of nearly four decades that ice really doesn't care if you are coordinated or not. At least Holly was tough enough to get up, go to practice with her broken wrist, go to Georgia and coach a game with her broken wrist, and wait until Friday to have a cast put on it. So . . . my guess is, had this happened to MasterShakeVol8, he would likely still be rolling on the ground screaming for his mommy.

True things can happen to anyone lets take a look --- well just yesterday --- Chris Sale of Chicago White Sox injures foot in home accident, out at least 3 weeks - ESPN Chicago --- and -- Ronald Belisario of Tampa Bay Rays fractured left shoulder getting out of pool - ESPN

:eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

So a real man is a...woman?

GO VOLS!

Reactions: 1 person
Is this an attempt to be witty or . . . ?

Naw. Personally, I don't think I'm witty or funny. Just put down what pops in my head. I guess that's up to others to judge. I did think the thread was funny, though.

GO LADY VOLS! SEC CO-CHAMPS...OH...YEAH :pepper:

I recall some years back Coach Summit had a mishap trying to get a raccoon off of her porch. Bruce Pearl was on Vol Calls the following week and said she named it Geno.

Reactions: 5 people
I recall some years back Coach Summit had a mishap trying to get a raccoon off of her porch. Bruce Pearl was on Vol Calls the following week and said she named it Geno.

:eek:lol::eek:lol:

Thanks for that memory. I had completely forgotten about that. :hi:

GO LADY VOLS!

VN Store

Back