Softball LadyVols vs Murray State and then Furman

They are LADY VOLS till July.

Might as well get prepared early. We need to get this name change kicked off well so we can avoid being a part of the sexist army spewing discrimination related to the changes. I just hate that the "Lady Vols" fans have been dragged into this by the sub-culture that wants to keep us all divided.

might as well get prepared early. We need to get this name change kicked off well so we can avoid being a part of the sexist army spewing discrimination related to the changes. I just hate that the "lady vols" fans have been dragged into this by the sub-culture that wants to keep us all divided.

stfu & gtho with that PC crap. Long live the Lady Vols name.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
The Lady Vols is an antiquated name. It smacks of the pre-title 9 days when female sports and female athletes were considered novelties and were most patronized by the male-dominated sports world. Women deserve better than some quaint, antiquated name--better to be a Vol.

Reactions: 1 person
The Lady Vols is an antiquated name. It smacks of the pre-title 9 days when female sports and female athletes were considered novelties and were most patronized by the male-dominated sports world. Women deserve better than some quaint, antiquated name--better to be a Vol.

I think people make a big deal about such details....women want to be called lady vols....the overwhelming majority of fans that support lady vols prefer the lady vols.....men don't care what the lady vols call themselves.....what are we trying to prove by changing it?

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back