governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
Day: Thursday
Date: Feb. 26, 2015
Time: 9:00 p.m. ET

the game will be televised on the

SEC Network

you can stream it here

Watch #6 Tennessee vs. Georgia (W Basketball) Live Online at WatchESPN)

you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live

or here

Sports Radio WNML

the Lady Vols are ranked 6th in the AP Top 25 Poll and 6th in the USA Today Coaches Poll as of today

Georgia is unranked

to me moving forward,the Lady vols are going to have to make the easy lay ups and the open paint shots,when they come available

keep the turn overs down and play stellar Defense

while earning more free throw shots, they can do it,or so i think :good!:

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Thanks GM for your reminders. Sometimes this retiree forgets when the Lady Vols have a weekday game, and I surely would hate to miss one.

Reactions: 2 people
wtf, indeed
UGa & Vandy, our next opponents, are both more beat up than our team. We're all 3 trying to find our tournament game with the pieces that are healthy.

It supposed to warm up quick. The roads will clear, and we'll make the game God willing! I can't wait to watch our girls kick some butt! Especially Georgia's!!!

Georgia has lost 7 consecutive games. They have the longest losing streak in the SEC. Georgia, in their last game, got beat by Auburn, which was 0-13 in SEC play at the time.

Georgia's 7 game losing streak began with a loss to Tennessee in Knoxville.

Tennessee better be ready to play tonight, because you know Georgia will be trying to regain some respect with a win tonight over Tennessee.

I think our girls will be ready to bounce back after Carolina. I'd like to see them win by 20+ vs uga.

tn always finds a way to play down to the level of their opponent and lets someone almost always have a career night. that, plus no izzy and an away game? And Andy trying to go out(yes, I think he is gone) with at least a win vs Tn? Not a good combo for Tn.

Georgia scored 26 points in their last game. 26!! They are a joke.

Notre Dame or UConn would beat them by 40-50. The Vols should have nothing to worry about. There should be lots of time for the bench tonight. Just another cupcake game. I am hoping for a double-double for Graves by halftime.

Georgia scored 26 points in their last game. 26!! They are a joke.

Notre Dame or UConn would beat them by 40-50. The Vols should have nothing to worry about. There should be lots of time for the bench tonight. Just another cupcake game. I am hoping for a double-double for Graves by halftime.

:) you know that you just jinxed us.

VN Store

Back