Mary Nutter Classic softball

They just chased arguably the best pitcher in the country out of the game. Wow.

who did? lol

I just now got the audio to restart.... this coverage sucks bigtime....

Great to see Gabriel have a great outing. I think this team's pitching is going to be better than expected.

Reactions: 1 person
We can go back to Aucoin tomorrow Ralph pulled her after only 1.2 innings of work in the first game versus Notre Dame. If she has a good outing then we have Gaffin and Gabriel to go the last two games.

Sounds like Gabriel had a strong performance against FSU. Is she starting to fulfill her promise? It seems like she's starting to gain some confidence--would be BIG for this team.

Not quite sure why the coaches pulled Aucoin so quickly in the first game. Was she that bad? I think ND had only scored 1 run at that point, maybe 2. Talk about a quick hook...

Gretchen will be alright she was just walking batters a big Ralph and Karen no no...and Erin is finally healthier this season and it is showing

Erin pitched a great game today she shut down Florida State.

B-PlVHHIYAAFcRR.jpg

Didn't Gabriel miss all, or nearly all, of her freshman year due to the leg injury? Couldn't that count as a redshirt year, though it doesn't seem like we redshirt softball players for some reason. I wonder why not?

Didn't Gabriel miss all, or nearly all, of her freshman year due to the leg injury? Couldn't that count as a redshirt year, though it doesn't seem like we redshirt softball players for some reason. I wonder why not?

It was a hip labrum which really must be tough on pitchers. Also, I think she played in six games. Might be able to get a medical redshirt. Not too late to apply I don' think.

VN Store

Back