the game will be televised on

Fox Sports Net

you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live

or here

Sports Radio WNML

you might be able to stream it here

Watch Alabama vs. #6 Tennessee (W Basketball) Live Online at WatchESPN

it says Black Out SEC States,must be because ESPN doesn't like Fox sports Net,I guess

the Lady Vols are ranked 6th in both Polls

terrible news about Izzy, thanks for all the great games and best of wishes in your future endeavors

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Ordinarily I would not place a lot of emphasis on this game and would be comfortable with the Lady Vols winning by 12-15 points, however, with the loss of Izzy, I feel that the team needs to come out and make a statement ahead of the South Carolina game. It is not enough simply to win this game, the Lady Vols must show resolve and determination and must win the game decisively. Beating the Massey spread, which is 28.5, would be a good place to start. Playing at a high level of intensity for 40 minutes is a must!

The next step in that process would be to show the same determination and willingness to play high level basketball for 40 minutes against South Carolina on Monday!

If the team truly wants to step up for Izzy, playing 40 minutes of Lady Vol basketball in each of the games remaining would be the way to do it.

Jim

We haven't forced one pass tonight. Moore missed that layup otherwise we are shooting the lights out.

If we play like this the rest of the season,hmmmm we look like a team..... hmmmmm Im glued to the screen, besides the slow start...not bad ladies

Tennessee leads the all-time series with Bama 47 to 2. Wow they only have two wins against us in history.

Reynolds with a couple of uncharacteristic mistakes tonight. Wonder if she's still not feeling up to par.

Moore is playing well. She always plays better when she starts instead of comiing off the bench.

Were just running and gunning tonight. We will need to use a little more shot clock Monday.

VN Store

Back