USF SB Game to Watch

DrDave

This game will tell us what the season could be. Especially re our pitching.

What do you think?

You just never know but USF should be toughest game.
Gonna try to make it up for that one. Just had a grandbaby born yesterday so.... :thud:

GO VOLS!

Nah Nevins is gone, their #2 is good but Tennessee should roll. First test will come in Palm Springs....probably against Nebraska. The teams they play ND, Fla. st etc. All lost their stud pitchers too I believe. But Nebraska may the test. JMO

This game will tell us what the season could be. Especially re our pitching.

What do you think?

Nah Nevins is gone, their #2 is good but Tennessee should roll. First test will come in Palm Springs....probably against Nebraska. The teams they play ND, Fla. st etc. All lost their stud pitchers too I believe. But Nebraska may the test. JMO

FSU still has their stud pitcher...she didn't pitch against UK I wonder if she will throw against UT

Live 5o miles away in Central Florida. Wife and I will be at USF Game. Went last year. Gule, I will be looking to meet you and yours. Plan on Checking out Amalie Arena Area because I've got tickets to this years Final Four!!

. So many pitchers graduated. I am on the west coast and the best pitching I've seen so far is Oregon and UCLA...actually UCLA has a couple of them. I said Neb. Would be UT's first real test because I thought Fla st pitcher graduated ( she got rocked in the WS). Neb. Has always been a dangerous team, ask Okla. UT's roster alone will over power anything they see until PS.

FSU still has their stud pitcher...she didn't pitch against UK I wonder if she will throw against UT

Although Nebraska has faced a fairly challenging schedule thus far, it already owns losses against New Mexico St., Western Kentucky, Georgia Tech twice, and Florida St.

Since the Lady Vols lost their "stud" pitcher also, all the opponents look rather formidable until one of our current pitchers gets "studded".

Aucoin was throwing 73 mph pitches if the radar gun was correct. And then she threw killer changeups @ 60 mph.

Reactions: 1 person
Yep, maybe UT's real test will be Fla. St. I thought Nebraska had more.

Although Nebraska has faced a fairly challenging schedule thus far, it already owns losses against New Mexico St., Western Kentucky, Georgia Tech twice, and Florida St.

Since the Lady Vols lost their "stud" pitcher also, all the opponents look rather formidable until one of our current pitchers gets "studded".

That win against USF was pretty solid. Regional team last year and had seven returning starters.

P.S.-I think Aucoin is the real deal.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back