Time: 3:00 p.m. ET

the game will be televised on

ESPN2

there not showing a stream,that could change

you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live

or here

Sports Radio WNML

The Lady Vols are ranked 6th in the AP Top 25 Poll and 6th in the USA Today Coaches Poll

Kentucky is ranked 10th in the AP Top 25 Poll and 10th in the USA Today Coaches Poll

game on,play hard and as a team Lady Vols

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Reactions: 1 person
The Wildkittens had to fight long and hard last night to eke out a double overtime win at home over Miss. St. while the Lady Vols got to play subs. Good or bad, or no bearing on Sunday's performance?

The one in Lexington was a barn burner, I don't see this being any different. Bring your "A" game girls, you will need it!

The one in Lexington was a barn burner, I don't see this being any different. Bring your "A" game girls, you will need it!

Girls have to know where she is on the court at all times. I'd like to see us play zone defense--our guards with the exception of carter can't guard Epps. She's turning into quite a player.

Girls have to know where she is on the court at all times. I'd like to see us play zone defense--our guards with the exception of carter can't guard Epps. She's turning into quite a player.

No disrespect to Carter, but she can't guard Epps either.

Tennessee was fortunate that she had an off first half and missed a lot of open shots. In the second half, she scored almost every time she put her mind to it.

The good thing is other than Epps, Kentucky has no one else who can take over a game. If they have to choose between letting Epps have her shots vs. double teaming her and having her dish to open teammates for layups, I'll take the former. I don't care if she scores 30 as long as her team goes home with a "L".

No disrespect to Carter, but she can't guard Epps either.

Tennessee was fortunate that she had an off first half and missed a lot of open shots. In the second half, she scored almost every time she put her mind to it.

The good thing is other than Epps, Kentucky has no one else who can take over a game. If they have to choose between letting Epps have her shots vs. double teaming her and having her dish to open teammates for layups, I'll take the former. I don't care if she scores 30 as long as her team goes home with a "L".

What about Jennifer Oneil? I've seen her go off and hit everything she threw up. Plays really rough, seems like she tries to intimidate, but is slick about it, gets by with a lot of fouls. She's been hard for us to handle over the years.

What about Jennifer Oneil? I've seen her go off and hit everything she threw up. Plays really rough, seems like she tries to intimidate, but is slick about it, gets by with a lot of fouls. She's been hard for us to handle over the years.

Not to mention Harper, who completely took over their game at Vandy in the second half. Thank goodness Amb isn't responsible for the team's scouting reports....

I totally forgot about O'Neill. Yeah, I hated when she would get hot against Tennessee. She slipped under my radar because she had a bad game last time out. They need to check her.

Not to mention Harper, who completely took over their game at Vandy in the second half. Thank goodness Amb isn't responsible for the team's scouting reports....

Awesome! Linnae had one good game where she wasn't shooting brick after brick against a mediocre Vandy team. How's she done against ranked teams? I'll give you a hint...not nearly as good as her gaudy 38% FG average.

Thank God Holly has you as an advisor! She would be missing out on such excellence guidance without you. :rofl:

Haha aww!! I just showed my girlfriend and it looks like there will be a new boxer pup in our future!! Haha.

You going to the game small? I think there will be a great crowd

No wonder, a face like that and anyone would fall in love:angel:

Yes, have four tickets, row 14, and 2 general admission. Only the two of us are going. Gule needs to come up:p

Awesome! Linnae had one good game where she wasn't shooting brick after brick against a mediocre Vandy team. How's she done against ranked teams? I'll give you a hint...not nearly as good as her gaudy 38% FG average.

If you didn't notice, just about everyone on Kentucky's roster shoots poorly. But Harper played well against Baylor and Louisville. Thompson took over in the Louisville game on the road rallying Kentucky from a 16 point deficit. O'Neil has been among the SEC scoring leaders for most of the season. The point is you were completely wrong when you said Epps is the only one who can take over a game. But I'm sure you were taken out of context...:disappointed:

Lady Vols by double digits, at home, we're playing a team who post players were exhausted in that double ot victory, we should wear them out.

Bashaara, can we see a confident player.

Lady Vols by double digits, at home, we're playing a team who post players were exhausted in that double ot victory, we should wear them out.

Bashaara, can we see a confident player.

Yep, I think this is a much easier win than the last go around. I will be disappointed if we don't win by double digits.

Kentucky is a hit or miss type team. They can't beat us at home unless O'neil has a big game and is hitting the three. She burned us last season in Knoxville and how she plays today will decide this game.

If you didn't notice, just about everyone on Kentucky's roster shoots poorly. But Harper played well against Baylor and Louisville. Thompson took over in the Louisville game on the road rallying Kentucky from a 16 point deficit. O'Neil has been among the SEC scoring leaders for most of the season. The point is you were completely wrong when you said Epps is the only one who can take over a game. But I'm sure you were taken out of context...:disappointed:

I already said I overlooked Jen O'Neill, so you can stop beating that dead horse :horse:

I remember that Louisville game. Thompson was fantastic. How many points do you think she'll score against Tennessee? Oh wait...

Compared to previous years, UK has much less offensive firepower across the team this year. Their posts won't create their own shots, but if Tennessee doubles on the guards, they will make open layups.

Harper is a one trick pony. She's a post player in a guard's body. I'm not sold on her. She played decently (not well) in the two games you mentioned in the first month of the season, and has been a non factor against ranked teams since. Unless her defender sags off her to double up another Wildcat, she's not going to do much. She can beat slower players off the dribble, but unless she can get right to the basket, the chances of her scoring are somewhat less than 38%. Bria Goss is probably a better offensive weapon, and she's not even that good.

jmo but Holly should take a lesson from Donnie tyndall on how to do a post game interview. Watch his after the LSU game. Honest, direct and summed it up to a T.

VN Store

Back