Lady Vols take care of Ole Miss

teacherdean

what a game by the Lady Vols. Harrison and Graves were simply outstanding. Keep it coming Lady Vols. Nothing bad about this one unless you want to complain for the hell of it!!!!!:good!:

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
Not a surprise beating Ole Piss. Didn't even watch or listen to the game. I did see the TN highlights on the SEC halftime show. The game to watch tonight was KY & Miss State that went into double overtime w/a KY win.

Reactions: 1 person
Not a surprise beating Ole Piss. Didn't even watch or listen to the game. I did see the TN highlights on the SEC halftime show. The game to watch tonight was KY & Miss State that went into double overtime w/a KY win.

Mississippi State is a team that could pull a serious upset in Little Rock. They have two very good Freshmen guards who play like upperclassmen. Not only did we beat Ole Piss we be the piss out of them.:clapping:

Last edited:
Mississippi State is a team that could pull a serious upset in Little Rock. They have two very good Freshmen guards who play like upperclassmen. Not only did we beat Ole Piss we be the piss out of them.:clapping:

Hurump, grump, grump, sure the LVs are winning but they are not dominating weaker teams....

Hurump, grump, grump, so what if they dominate a weaker team?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Hurump, grump, grump, sure the LVs are winning but they are not dominating weaker teams....

Madvol, you are always mad. Lol. The VOLS won a game against ole missy tonight that they should have won.

Saw CHW's interview on SEC NETWORK tonight. She needs coaching on how to do public speaking. She is a bad interview. Her eyes dart all over the place and she um's and uh's her way through the interview. She is an embarassment to the university when the put the camera on her. We will see if she can get it done in the Big Dance soon enough. Maybe she can and maybe she can not.

Mad we just got to take a nice pill every now and then. There have been a game or two where the girls were dominated by weaker teams right up to the last 5 or 10 minutes of the game. I give LV credit because they did what they were suppose to do.

Madvol, you are always mad. Lol. The VOLS won a game against ole missy tonight that they should have won.

Saw CHW's interview on SEC NETWORK tonight. She needs coaching on how to do public speaking. She is a bad interview. Her eyes dart all over the place and she um's and uh's her way through the interview. She is an embarassment to the university when the put the camera on her. We will see if she can get it done in the Big Dance soon enough. Maybe she can and maybe she can not.

That does concern me especially when it comes to recruiting. If I were a recruit at home looking at an interview of Holly, I would not be impressed. Someone at the University need to teach her interview skills.

That does concern me especially when it comes to recruiting. If I were a recruit at home looking at an interview of Holly, I would not be impressed. Someone at the University need to teach her interview skills.

I see that concern but her interpersonal skills are much more important. I have a sense that Holly has a warm, nurturing and supportive personality and she comes across as someone who also has integrity and the best interests of the player at heart. If she can convey those qualities, that is far more important than being slick in front of the camera.

Having said that, I would like to see her interviewing skills improve as well.

Reactions: 4 people
If we kept our starters in the game and made them play 30 minutes each, then yeah the score would of been better. Holly using her coaching skills saw what a great opportunity for the bench. I wasn't super impressed with our bench honestly, they needed that game. Glad it worked out so they could get a lot of minutes in!

Reactions: 1 person
I see that concern but her interpersonal skills are much more important. I have a sense that Holly has a warm, nurturing and supportive personality and she comes across as someone who also has integrity and the best interests of the player at heart. If she can convey those qualities, that is far more important than being slick in front of the camera.

Having said that, I would like to see her interviewing skills improve as well.

Mad I think you are right in that she does seem nice and caring, but you know what they say about nice guys and where they finish. I was not necessarily talking about being warm and fuzzy, because I think she is a good person and I pray that can translate to good recruiting and being able to keep the LV in the top 5.

If we kept our starters in the game and made them play 30 minutes each, then yeah the score would of been better. Holly using her coaching skills saw what a great opportunity for the bench. I wasn't super impressed with our bench honestly, they needed that game. Glad it worked out so they could get a lot of minutes in!

Now the loss of Jasmine Jones is magnified heading into this stretch and the Sec Tournament.

Let's go Nared. Let's go Bashaara. Only person who has been steady from the bench lately has been Nared, the bench play has declined over several games. Holly prolly brought Bashaara off the bench this game for a spark. hmmm

We need a spark off the bench, in case our starters play timid and, or players get into early foul trouble. Ariel was it, now that player has disappeared. Graves can help things out a lot, if she plays like an All American the rest of the way.

Izzy is hitting her grooves, she had some moves in the paint last two games, that were.... her footwork is so close to being really good.

I've been wondering, if they have been practicing or putting the hook shot over both shoulders into Mercedes's arsenal during this off season, its hard to defend. They're going to be some good centers in the upcoming years.

Turner from Notre Dame is going to be good. My NFOY.

Last edited:
I hate seeing all the turnovers from a veteran team this late in the season.

Our mindset has to change to make to the Final 4. A strong finish a win against SC, and make it to the finals of the SECT, or sweep both league titles, then I think we would have the mind set to make it back to the final four.

2/3 game in most tournaments this season are going to be competitive.

As long as she's winning, she can can sound like ms piggy, and ill be ok. Coach em up and make them believe they can win championships, and you know how to get/take them there.

Holly, next time pull a M Lynch from seattle on em. I'm blessed. Im blessed. Are fuxing kidding me, complaining about the way she talks?

I don't like her hair, and her shoes for the last game were hideous. Afkm?

Pass me a drink..please.

VN Store

Back