governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
KSU Classic
Day: Friday
Date: Feb. 6, 2015
Time: 10:00 a.m. ET

you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live

the Lady Vols are ranked 14th in the ESPN Poll and 13th in the USA Today/NFCA Coaches

the Tournament is as follows
the next game is

Dayton
KSU Classic
Time: 3:00 p.m. ET

you can listen here

the next
Kennesaw State
KSU Classic
Day: Saturday
Date: Feb. 7, 2015

you can listen here

next one

Northern Kentucky
KSU Classic
Day: Sunday
Date: Feb. 8, 2015

you can listen here

the best i can tell they are all unranked :) and I'm not sure how the tournament will play out as far as who will win it,I assume win or go Home ?

if anybody can find a stream for the games please post em

here is a complete listing of games

Kennesaw State University Athletics - 2015 KSU Classic Tournament Central

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

and yes Hart,I did say Lady Vols Softball Team :moon2:

Reactions: 2 people
it will be interesting to see who will be doing the most pitching this week end and see how the bats will be swinging

and shame on you Kennesaw State for hosting this with no live stream for the games,from what I seen on there site all they are doing for there team is just showing stats

I think it will be on Febuary 24th on ESPN3 (online) before the games will start to be streamed then some on SEC Network + ,what is the + for ? :)

it looks like the SEC Network + will be streaming some of the home games and a lot of them are listen only,shame on UT too,for not streaming all the home games,like they use to,of course we will have to see how it plays out :)

it will be interesting to see who will be doing the most pitching this week end and see how the bats will be swinging

and shame on you Kennesaw State for hosting this with no live stream for the games,from what I seen on there site all they are doing for there team is just showing stats

I think it will be on Febuary 24th on ESPN3 (online) before the games will start to be streamed then some on SEC Network + ,what is the + for ? :)

it looks like the SEC Network + will be streaming some of the home games and a lot of them are listen only,shame on UT too,for not streaming all the home games,like they use to,of course we will have to see how it plays out :)

Why is UT not streaming them? An SEC network issue, a dave hart :moon2: not want to, or ??? Do you know?

(I edited my post in acknowledgement of your original post. Go LADY Vols.)

Last edited:
Hope to get there Saturday and Sunday or at least one day. Go Lady Vols and yes I will have Lady Vols gear on.

Reactions: 1 person
Unusual year this year. Playing no ranked teams until the California tournament. I believe in the past they normally played some top 20 teams before the got to California....maybe not. The USF tournament used to be some good competition too, but this year its also down. Plenty of competition in Palm Springs though, then it drops off again till the SEC. There are alot of players to evaluate this year.

KSU Classic
Time: 10:00 a.m. ET

you can listen here

the Lady Vols are ranked 14th in the ESPN Poll and 13th in the USA Today/NFCA Coaches

the Tournament is as follows
the next game is

Dayton
KSU Classic

you can listen here

the next
Kennesaw State
KSU Classic
Day: Saturday
Date: Feb. 7, 2015

you can listen here

next one

Northern Kentucky
KSU Classic
Day: Sunday
Date: Feb. 8, 2015

you can listen here

the best i can tell they are all unranked :) and I'm not sure how the tournament will play out as far as who will win it,I assume win or go Home ?

if anybody can find a stream for the games please post em

here is a complete listing of games

Kennesaw State University Athletics - 2015 KSU Classic Tournament Central

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

and yes Hart,I did say Lady Vols Softball Team :moon2:

The UTsports website said the first game against Ohio University starts at 11 am

Is the broadcast now being streamed (11:08 ET)? I'm clicking on things but hear nothing.

VN Store

Back