governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
Day: Sunday
Date: Jan. 25, 2015
Time: 2:00 p.m. ET

the game will be Televised on the

SEC Network

you can stream the game here

Watch #22 Georgia vs. #5 Tennessee (W Basketball) Live Online at WatchESPN)

you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live

or here

Sports Radio WNML

The Lady Vols are ranked 5th in the AP Top 25 Poll and 7th in the USA Today Coaches Poll as of this post

they are 16 and 3 overall and undefeated in Conference play and at Home

Georgia is ranked 22nd in the AP Top 25 Poll and 19th in the USA Today Coaches Poll

the Georgia Women are 17 and 3 overall and 5 and 2 in Conference play

as usual the game will be decided by how well Izzy plays,she seems to have the early foul trouble under control ,hopefully it stays that way

it was nice to see the 3pt production take a huge leap forward against LSU,hopefully they can keep it up and make Izzys life easier

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Reactions: 1 person
This should be a decent test. Still not a redemption game. I'd love to see Holly start working Dunbar at the 4 more. Also, I think Middleton is better at the point than at the 2. Finally, like AC pointed out, Nared needs to start working on toughness and Harrison, catch and shoot baby! Any new information on Jones?

what are the strengths and weaknesses of UGA ? the team I mean. besides having ole Andy as a coach, some would say.......

what are the strengths and weaknesses of UGA ? the team I mean. besides having ole Andy as a coach, some would say.......

Georgia is another cupcake. They have no offense. The team averages 63 points per game on 38% shooting (28.7% from 3). No one shoots over 50%.

Their leading scorers are Barbee with 12/game and Griffin with 11/game. No one on the team can light it up like Jewel Loyd. It should be an easy win and an easy day for the Vols' defense.

Georgia is another cupcake. They have no offense. The team averages 63 points per game on 38% shooting (28.7% from 3). No one shoots over 50%.

Their leading scorers are Barbee with 12/game and Griffin with 11/game. No one on the team can light it up like Jewel Loyd. It should be an easy win and an easy day for the Vols' defense.

Georgia is never a cupcake,Andy Landers is a good coach. Tennessee will have to bring their A game to win this contest.

Reactions: 1 person

All this is true, but defensively they are pretty good. Barbee might be the best on the ball defender in the league.

Still, I agree Tennessee should win this one by double figures at home....

Projected score by Massey is Tennessee 63 to 50. I think the score will be a little lower. Tennessee 60 Georgia 50. It may be in the 40's Tennessee already four turnovers.:cray:

Last edited:
This is turnover or shoot a brick type game. Both teams will be in double digits in turnovers before halftime.

VN Store

Back