Date: Jan. 15, 2015
Time: 8:00 p.m. ET

the game will be televised on

Fox Sports Net

I'm not sure which station that is

you may be able to stream it from here,but I'm not real sure about it

http://www.foxsports.com/foxsportsgo/

you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live or here Sports Radio WNML

the Lady Vols are ranked 6th in the AP Top 25 Poll, there is no update on the USA Today Coaches Poll

Auburn is unranked

as usual stay out of early foul trouble Izzy :) she seems to be getting that temper of hers settled down a bit,which is a good thing

to be honest,i know nothing about Auburn's Lady Basketball team

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Reactions: 1 person
if anybody knows which Fox station the game is on,please post it

and the same for a stream also

it is hard to say who they are this year,if they can get over there first half offensive woes,they can be really good,they do miss Russell in the post rotation,of course Mia is starting to show how well she can play,but she is like Izzy,I wished they had some more weight on there frames,but that isn't going to happen

Looks like this one want be on TV. You can watch it online if your carrier is supported by Fox Sports. Dish and Direct TV are not on the list.

Last edited:
channel 676 on Direct Tv if you have the right service package, I don't, Dammit!

gule...try Channel 649 on Direct. I have Direct too and it says it will be on 649. There's a ton of different Fox Sports stations on direct!

:good!: On Charter cable in my area of West TN. it's listed on the lower channel at #37. In HD the channel is #811. This is for Charter Cable channels.

I believe CSS (Comcast Sport South) folded last year in July. You may mean SportSouth, which is a Fox Sports network. The guide is showing the game at 8:00 PM ET on 729/1729 on U-Verse. It's also showing as broadcast on Fox Sports West - 1772.

I don't know what channel SportSouth is on on Comcast, DirecTV or Dish, but if you have a sports package that includes it (and most packages do), you should be able to get the game.

ESPN3 is also listing the game as streaming live.

Jim

espn3 is blacked out here in Fl. for the game.

guess I'm screwed and will have to follow here on the game thread...... ya'll better post a lot.

espn3 is blacked out here in Fl. for the game.

guess I'm screwed and will have to follow here on the game thread...... ya'll better post a lot.

:question: Why would espn3 be blacked out in FL when they're playing the game in Auburn, Alabama? I might understand your problem if you were living in Alabama.

I believe CSS (Comcast Sport South) folded last year in July. You may mean SportSouth, which is a Fox Sports network. The guide is showing the game at 8:00 PM ET on 729/1729 on U-Verse. It's also showing as broadcast on Fox Sports West - 1772.

I don't know what channel SportSouth is on on Comcast, DirecTV or Dish, but if you have a sports package that includes it (and most packages do), you should be able to get the game.

ESPN3 is also listing the game as streaming live.

Jim

You are referring to COMCAST SPORTS SOUTHEAST, which is now defunct.

And why is that? I've never heard such a thing. I'm not saying you're wrong on posting this information but I'd like to know what the reason would be for a blackout in all SEC states.

If the game is being shown on fox sports then that's the reason I'm assuming. I'm guessing espn and fox sports has some kind of agreement

If I have to listen to Mickey D i'd rather just miss the whole game. He is worse than Bob Kesling if that is even possible.....

If I have to listen to Mickey D i'd rather just miss the whole game. He is worse than Bob Kesling if that is even possible.....

:) I guess you'll miss the game. I don't find Mickey D that bad when I "have to" force myself to listen by radio. I'm the only one that thinks Kesling's okay calling bb games. All other sports Kesling does is horrible imo.

(Brighthouse Network, Central Fl) SportsSouth Ch 1177 is showing Lady Vols @ Auburn game at 8pm Fox Fl Ch 1149 is showing Notre Dame @ N. Carolina at 7pm, then Lady Vols @ Auburn at 9pm SEC Network Ch 1150 is showing Florida @ Kentucky at 7pm, then S. Carolina at Missouri at 9pm

VN Store

Back