Lady Vols Softball

Our hitting should be on par with Oklahoma's this year. It should be something to behold.

Looking over the roster, I thought #7 Tory Lewis left the team sometime last year? Have I got her mixed up w/somebody else?

I think Gaffin may pitch a lot of innings as well. I'm hoping we don't see Tarango pitch or hit for that matter we have better options.

Reactions: 1 person
spoke with coach Karen Weekly..... look for pitching by committee.... all of them will likely to pitch one time through the lineup, especially when playing against some of the top teams...

on a side note... Tory Lewis has rejoined the softball team and will add some senior leadership and an anchor to the outfield.

spoke with coach Karen Weekly..... look for pitching by committee.... all of them will likely to pitch one time through the lineup, especially when playing against some of the top teams...

on a side note... Tory Lewis has rejoined the softball team and will add some senior leadership and an anchor to the outfield.

:thumbsup: perfect.

I think Gaffin may pitch a lot of innings as well. I'm hoping we don't see Tarango pitch or hit for that matter we have better options.

No way Tarango isn't in the regular batting lineup. Agree on pitching, though.

glad your here :) how is the daughter doing ?

I do hope somebody steps up and takes the starting pitchers job

looks like UT is getting short shift with the TV schedule on espn vs what Fl. Ala. and some others are getting. 8 games to 12?

Tarango hasn't exactly set the world on fire with her hitting. Bit of a disappointment, actually. Decent numbers but that is all.

Reactions: 1 person

TL is fun to watch. I thought she might have graduated from school by now 'tho (athletic training program or so?). She'll help our hitting and fielding/base running for sure. Welcome back Tory!

TL is fun to watch. I thought she might have graduated from school by now 'tho (athletic training program or so?). She'll help our hitting and fielding/base running for sure. Welcome back Tory!

Tory graduated in May and is now pursuing her masters in the graduate program. She is an extremely intelligent young lady and we have become very good fiends of the Family. Side bar...Her sister Tiffany is now playing Basketball at Clemson after a year of JC down in Florida.

That's pretty impressive. Undergraduate study is tough enough in itself. I was never an athlete in HS with hopes of getting a DI athletic scholarship. Heck i tried….That's why after One and only yr of varsity soccer i had to quit b/c it left me so exhausted w/o much energy and unable to concentrate on books. :) I just marvel at how all these student athletes manage the two together. Academic All-American? Kidding me?

Pitching is the biggest concern with this year's team. If we can get great pitching team can go a long way.

Tarango hasn't exactly set the world on fire with her hitting. Bit of a disappointment, actually. Decent numbers but that is all.

Should have known you would show and offer your negative viewpoint at some time. It is not worth 2 pesos.

VN Store

Back