Did Bashaara get hurt?

Amb3096

Noticed this in the Knoxville News writeup:

"Along with Harrison, reserve center Nia Moore scored nine in the first half, coming within one point of her scoring over the past seven games. She scored one basket by beating everyone to her missed layup and scoring a layup. She covered for forward Bashaara Graves, who spent the majority of the half in the locker room after playing eight minutes."

I know she played the 2nd half, but this explains her absence in the first half. Has anyone heard what the deal was?

Noticed this in the Knoxville News writeup:

"Along with Harrison, reserve center Nia Moore scored nine in the first half, coming within one point of her scoring over the past seven games. She scored one basket by beating everyone to her missed layup and scoring a layup. She covered for forward Bashaara Graves, who spent the majority of the half in the locker room after playing eight minutes."

I know she played the 2nd half, but this explains her absence in the first half. Has anyone heard what the deal was?

It was pointed out a few times, she was a bit under the weather

Reactions: 1 person
Bashaara left relatively early in the first half holding a towel over her nose and lower face, as if her nose was bleeding. I wondered at the time if she had taken a shot (like Burdick did in the Vandy game) that I had missed seeing.

Jim

VN Store

Back