Shout out to Nia!

Smallvol#1

MarchMatters
Posted for jmsh:
How bout a shout out to nia Moore! She needs more pt. Very efficient player. Some one start a thread on her. I don't have enough posts. Great job Nia!

Her skills have always seemed better than her allotment of playing time. She is a favorite of mine, but I sometimes wonder if she has problems practicing. Every time she plays, she is productive.

It has been a while since I have seen a player miss a free throw, get their own rebound and sink it for 2 points. If A&M wasn't taking her seriously, it's their mistake!

Offensively, she does not lack confidence, and she gives us both size and mobility--somebody who can spell Harrison. The biggest downside with her, it seems to me, is that she seems a little unfocused on defense at times; her court awareness isn't always good. But she had a good game. Would be nice to see her get a bit more PT to hasten her development.

Reactions: 1 person
Offensively, she does not lack confidence, and she gives us both size and mobility--somebody who can spell Harrison. The biggest downside with her, it seems to me, is that she seems a little unfocused on defense at times; her court awareness isn't always good. But she had a good game. Would be nice to see her get a bit more PT to hasten her development.

She also weighs about 90 lbs. You put her against a corn-fed chick like Kelsey Lang, and she won't even be an appetizer.

On the offensive side, she's got some mobility that she could use to her advantage even though she's slight.

Reactions: 1 person
She also weighs about 90 lbs. You put her against a corn-fed chick like Kelsey Lang, and she won't even be an appetizer.

On the offensive side, she's got some mobility that she could use to her advantage even though she's slight.

Yes, there are size (mis)match-ups where it is challenging for Moore to be effective, particularly on the boards and defensive end.

Last night, when she came in and had the great instant impact, she was actually subbing for Graves and paired with Izzy. I think she my be better suited to that position where she can use her quickness and mobility to better advantage.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
It has been a while since I have seen a player miss a free throw, get their own rebound and sink it for 2 points. If A&M wasn't taking her seriously, it's their mistake!

That's not the first time she's done that, either.

and she defiantly needs more weight to be playing the post position ,she hasn't added it yet,so i don't think she will,but she has skills :)

VN Store

Back