Time: 3:00 p.m. ET

the game will be televised on

ESPNU

you can stream the game here

Watch #7 Tennessee vs. Arkansas (W Basketball) Live Online at WatchESPN

you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live or

Sports Radio WNML

the Lady Vols are ranked 7th in the AP Top 25 Poll and 8th in the USA Today Coaches Poll

Arkansas is unranked,but received a few votes in one of the Polls

hopefully the Lady Vols will carry there momentum onto the road against the Lady Razorbacks

and see Izzy ? good things happen when you don't lose your cool during the game :)

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Last edited:
I'm glad she lost it. That crap that Vandy was doing was topshelf BS. She held her ground and I applaud her for it. This is Tennessee. We don't take that crap. :no:

GO VOLS!

Reactions: 1 person
I'm glad she lost it. That crap that Vandy was doing was topshelf BS. She held her ground and I applaud her for it. This is Tennessee. We don't take that crap. :no:

GO VOLS!

I agree with her fight on it,but she hurt the team by playing like that,she has to realize that all the teams coming the rest of this season are going to try and get her out of her game,by doing the same chippy crap,for the whole game

but she showed that she can overcome this and play some excellent basket ball,now keep it up Izzy

Go Lady Vols :rock:

Another road game so Izzy can expect a lot of rough play. We need to keep her on the move and play like we did against A&M. Keep the win streak going.

I hope the LadyVols are up for this and don't go down in flames like the Men's team did against Alabama

Keep it up LadyVols take it to the Lady Hawgs

The Hogs are a scrappy bunch so we best not go in there and count it as a win before we hit the floor. Jimmy Dykes has the Hogs headed in the right direction. These type of games can be trap games. I hope we go in there with the take no prisoners mentality and take the Hogs out early. They are young with nothing to lose. Holly whatever you fed the ladies before the Aggie game feed them the same thing before the Hog game.:good!:

Same floor game as team played against A&M will win at Arkansas even if we don't shoot as well. Road games always worry me with this team.

VN Store

Back