governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
Day: Thursday
Date: Jan. 8, 2015
Time: 7:00 p.m. ET

the game will be Televised on the

SEC Network

you can stream it here

Watch #9 Texas A&M vs. #7 Tennessee (W Basketball) Live Online at WatchESPN)

you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live or Sports Radio WNML

the Lady Vols are ranked 7th in the AP Top 25 Poll and 9th in the USA Today Coaches Poll

Texas A&M are ranked 9th in the AP Top 25 Poll and 8th in the USA Today Coaches Poll

listen to me Izzy,stay out of early foul trouble :) I do wish that Russel was able to play this year

I hope Jasmine Jones will be able to play,hopefully she is making progress with her injury

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Reactions: 1 person
Were a bigger favorite to win this game than we were the Vandy game. I hope the predictors know what they are talking about winning at home is a must in the SEC.

Thanks for the game thread mule, as per usual. Looking forward to this one tonight.

Massey lists the Vols as a ten-point favorite. Will the ladies beat the spread tonight? Hoping for a big game from Graves.

Feeling good about this one. The main girl we have to watch for obviously is Courtney Williams, and the other Courtney can hurt ya too. Their bigs have been a non factor in most games. They also don't take a lot of threes, which in of itself give the lady vols a big advantage. They have one girl who is a beast on the boards though...achiri ade. I think Harrison and graves can neutralize her though. hope jones can play. Stick her on Williams and stick carter on the other Courtney and a&m will have a hard time breaking 20 for the half

Hope the LadyVols win but I don't have a good feeling about this game. Texas A&M by 5

With this being a home game and no real distractions, I'm hoping we break free of the cold shooting slump. Would like to see a nice 15 or more point lead going into half.

Hope the LadyVols win but I don't have a good feeling about this game. Texas A&M by 5

If Harrison gets in foul trouble AND we have yet another cold shooting night....well then I'll start getting worried lol...oh ya and if we get Enterline and cantor for refs..

The LV's by double digits. A&M doesn't have the type of center to get Izzy in foul trouble and we're still undefeated in games that Izzy has played in this year.

If Harrison gets in foul trouble AND we have yet another cold shooting night....well then I'll start getting worried lol...oh ya and if we get Enterline and cantor for refs..

Brian is always good for 10-15 points to the other team when he 'refs' the LVs. And after the Vandy game, maybe Dee should be fired again..."strictly performance based" of course.

But I fear any of them that show up. Izzy is marked.

And Jasmine is day to day; from what Holly said I did not get the impression the day would be any too soon. But one can always hope.:yes:

The LV's by double digits. A&M doesn't have the type of center to get Izzy in foul trouble and we're still undefeated in games that Izzy has played in this year.

Neither did Mizzou or Vandy.

Izzy needs to be ready to adjust to how the refs are calling the game. Glory was very good at that, and Izzy will now have to learn as well.

who has their career scoring night tonight vs UT? seems someone always does... :(

I've been having an anxiety attack for the last 3 days. Maybe this is not something I should watch tonight. Lol, but seriously. Hate that a disorder messes with my sports watching.

VN Store

Back