#7 Tennessee Win 8th In Row, 57-49, At VU

VN News

#7 Tennessee won its eighth game in row as the Lady Vols stifled Vanderbilt, 57-49, at Memorial Gym. Tennessee moved to 12-2 overall.

More...

Dang sloppy,Holly has got to get them better offensive. If she doesn't Tennessee could have 5 losses in the SEC.

the highlight of this matchup was the tall and busty aussie women playing for candy. :run: The LVS' shoulda won tis 'un by 20. :jpshakehead:

Reactions: 1 person
The Lady Vols might have won by a bigger score if the refs hadn't allowed Harrison and Graves to get mugged by multiple Vandy players almost every time they put up a shot.

Reactions: 3 people
the highlight of this matchup was the tall and busty aussie women playing for candy. :run: The LVS' shoulda won tis 'un by 20. :jpshakehead:

I don't know where you got the picture for this post but no one on the floor tonight looked as good as this. I know for sure the game was certainly not that interesting. Was there two sister from Canada, who played ball in Florida, that played a good game, especially one of them? When I saw that Vandy was starting three freshmen and a slow, slightly overweight center, I thought field day, however, with the ladies you can never judge the book by the cover.

I love this Lady Vol team!
Let me guess...this runs in your family!
Bipolar.gif

VN Store

Back