Latest Bracketology

What happens if the Tennessee beats South Carolina and wins the SEC? I love the media that tries to predict a season before it happens! Go Lady Vols!! :lolabove:

Reactions: 2 people
What happens if the Tennessee beats South Carolina and wins the SEC? I love the media that tries to predict a season before it happens! Go Lady Vols!! :lolabove:

In fairness, media predictions are nothing new. They have preseason rankings, preseason AA and conference teams, and conference standings. If Tennessee hadn't lost to UTC, it would look very different.

I think Tennessee has a good shot at a #1, depending on how the ND, SC and TAMU games go. If they sweep those and don't have any other stupid losses, they should be a #1 even if SC wins the SEC.

Another interesting bit is some of the teams he has missing the tournament: Okl. State (#16 in the poll), West Virginia (ranked most of season), and Depaul (Graham Hayes FF pick). I wonder why he's excluding them so early in conference play?

Last edited:
I think Tennessee ends up in OKC or Spokane. The NCAA knows that Tennessee travels better than any other fanbase in the country. With UConn likely in Albany, they won't need two huge fanbases at the same location.

It likely won't matter, as I think Tennessee will be higher on the S-Curve than TAMU or Baylor. I think Baylor will end up in Albany instead of Tennessee.

Reactions: 1 person
I think Tennessee ends up in OKC or Spokane. The NCAA knows that Tennessee travels better than any other fanbase in the country. With UConn likely in Albany, they won't need two huge fanbases at the same location.

It likely won't matter, as I think Tennessee will be higher on the S-Curve than TAMU or Baylor. I think Baylor will end up in Albany instead of Tennessee.

At the same time, an opportunity for a Tenn-UConn matchup might be too much for the selection committee to resist.

Predictions mean jack nothing at best a questimation, thank God it is decided mostly on the court. However it does make for good conversation.

It would be nice if these predictions bear out. It would give USC it's first chance to host NCAAT games in Columbia...

UtC lost could bite us in the butt. If the Sec keep playing strong we could have two #1 seeds again. UTC win league and tourney title that lost doesn't hurt.

UtC lost could bite us in the butt. If the Sec keep playing strong we could have two #1 seeds again. UTC win league and tourney title that lost doesn't hurt.

If Tennessee finishes strong, then no one will give any consideration to the UTC loss. They'll brush it off as an outlier due to Izzy being out, and will judge their record based on their play during SEC season.

Predictions mean jack nothing at best a questimation, thank God it is decided mostly on the court. However it does make for good conversation.

Weird things can happen though. How on earth we got Baylor Pat's last year I will never understand. No way we were the fourth number two. I think it must have been a vendetta against Pat and Kim:crazy:!

Currently Creme is 0 for- in his bracketologies through the years. He never has gotten it all correct. Meaningless...:boredom:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
that UTC loss hurts Stanford much more than UT. UT was missing 2 of their best players and kept the game close to the end. Stanford, not so much... lol

VN Store

Back