governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
Day: Monday
Date: Jan. 5, 2015
Time: 7:00 p.m. ET

the game will be televised on the

SEC Network

it will be streamed on

Watch Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt (W Basketball) Live Online at WatchESPN)

you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live or Sports Radio WNML

the Lady Vols are ranked 8th in the AP Poll and 9th is the USA Today Coaches Poll,as of this posting

Vanderbilt is unranked,there record is 8-5

stay out of early foul trouble Izzy,CHW needs to set her down,if she gets a early foul and let her think about it :)

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Will we have the two players ejected from the last game?

Don't they have to sit out this game?

I always despise this game Vandy will commit 100 fouls get called for ten. I think were a one point favorite but we always play badly up there at least in the last few years. We need this game hopefully we can make a few shots and win the game.

Reactions: 1 person
No reason we can't force them into 25 turnovers tonight. If we commit only 13 like we've been averaging that is a plus 12 which we really need since they are shooting 45 percent from the field we can't let them get up more shots than us. Were only shooting 41 percent for the season.

UConn clobbered Vandy earlier this season, 91 - 52! Can Vols do the same?

Last edited:
If we make our fist few shots I think we'll win. We get that Deer in headlights look when we miss four or five hopefully that want happen tonight.

Looks like Jones may be out of action again tonight. Tennessee starting lineup Reynolds, Carter, Burdick, Graves, and Harrison.

I'd sit Harrison for her lack of control last game. at least for the first 10 minutes. :)

Reactions: 2 people
Score update. 9-6 us. 12:53 until half.

VN Store

Back