Other Women's Games SEC

stllvf

StlLVF Saw first game in 1976
Arkansas lost by 2 to A&M and 2 players took 40 of their 55 shots.

Mo lost to Miss State at home and they had 26 fouls called against them (at home) and the two players who caused the LVs pain were non factors.

Note if you look at the box scores the shooting % , not only the LVs

Arkansas lost by 2 to A&M and 2 players took 40 of their 55 shots.

Mo lost to Miss State at home and they had 26 fouls called against them (at home) and the two players who caused the LVs pain were non factors.

Note if you look at the box scores the shooting % , not only the LVs
Eye, Frericks, and another one fouled out. The mugger only had 3 PF...she is an adept fouler. Read Cannon's view on how she suckered Izzy (not excusing Izzy).

So they had some real refs and their game plan of play dirty didn't work again, just even worse than it did in their last game.:lol:

USC Freshman Miss Wilson looks like the real deal. Apparently she Is coming into her own. I sure wish we had a freshman with her leadership and ball skills.

USC Freshman Miss Wilson looks like the real deal. Apparently she Is coming into her own. I sure wish we had a freshman with her leadership and ball skills.

Have you ever heard of a gal named Diamond?
Let me introduce you....

Diamond and Wilson will both be sophomores next year and get to play 3 years against each other.

Diamond will have 2 NC after she graduates
Wilson will have 0

Reactions: 1 person
I hate to say it but Caldwell has been the weakest recruiting coach that LSU ever had. That used to be the program that challenged us for the league title every year. Now they are one of the weakest teams in the SEC. I look for Caldwell to be out of a job after this season. LSU may lose 20 games as they are only 7 and 7 and have some loses to some really bad teams. I can't see LSU sticking with her since all the recruits belong to her and yesterday they were dominated by SC at home.

VN Store

Back