Time: 9:00 p.m. ET

the game will be televised on the

SEC Network

you can stream the game here

Watch Missouri vs. #8 Tennessee (W Basketball) Live Online at WatchESPN

you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live or
Sports Radio WNML

the Lady Vols are ranked 8th in the AP Top 25 Poll and 9th in the USA Today Coaches Poll

Missouri is unranked,there record is 10-3

this is the start of SEC play,start it of with a win Lady Vols

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Lady Vols over Tigers 85 to 60.:)

I'm not even sure mizzou can get to 60 on our d:p. 84-52 is my guess

Hope jannah can get some minutes. We will probably have to be in total control of the game to get to see her play any meaningful minutes though

I'm not even sure mizzou can get to 60 on our d:p. 84-52 is my guess

Hope jannah can get some minutes. We will probably have to be in total control of the game to get to see her play any meaningful minutes though

Is she still unsure about her knee because it is not responding? Holly seems to indicate Jannah is doing well in practice. Do you think that Jannah is a little insecure after all she has been through? Just asking, not trying to insinuate anything. I hope she work out, we can sure use her ability she showed in high school before the serious knee injury.

Side note, I know it is Iowa, but the Vols football team is kicking some serious butt. The bowl games have been brutal for the SEC. Glad to see the Vols doing well.

Last edited:
Is she still unsure about her knee because it is not responding? Holly seems to indicate Jannah is doing well in practice. Do you think that Jannah is a little insecure after all she has been through? Just asking, not trying to insinuate anything. I hope she work out, we can sure use her ability she showed in high school before the serious knee injury.

She could be unsure because it's been so long since she actually played a competitive game on it. I will say this though...and this could just me merely wishful thinking on my part..I know when I hurt my ankle really bad and after it had completely healed, I still would find myself limping when I really didn't need too. It might just be a subconscious thing ya know??

I don't think the problem is Jannah I think it is Holly not finding any minutes for her. She should be able to play some minutes tonight. If we don't see her tonight doubt we'll see her much at all this season.

I don't think the problem is Jannah I think it is Holly not finding any minutes for her. She should be able to play some minutes tonight. If we don't see her tonight doubt we'll see her much at all this season.

She appeared to be moving gingerly when she played the other night. Her recovery might be going slowly. She's probably a little out of shape and her knee might be sore.

She appeared to be moving gingerly when she played the other night. Her recovery might be going slowly. She's probably a little out of shape and her knee might be sore.

Holly says the knee is fine but since it is not Holly's knee doubt she really knows. Reports are she goes all out in practice. I know a game if different. I hope we see her tonight don't see a lot of opportunities on the schedule if she can't get in a home game that we are a 23 point favorite.

Burdick turns the ball over, then falls over a Mo player and then on a fast break runs over another Mo player for the charge.

Carter obviously doesn't have it. I don't know why Holly keeps trying to force it. Put Dunbar in. If she's not good enough to play against Missouri, then she might as well rescind her scholarship.

Warlick has got the offense HUMMING again! 7 points in 11 minutes!! Are you kidding?

Carter, Reynolds and Middleton 0-14 so far tonight. Why is Dunbar still sitting again?

VN Store

Back