We WIN THE SEC PERIOD!!

volbabyvol

If the competition is truly between A&M, SC, UT! We win!!

A&M is strong in guard play but are limited in the paint!
Advantage UT

SC like i told you guys last year they have no outside threat what so ever! Pack it in, limit post touches and transition, if the defense stays consistent.

Advantage UT, last time i checked we won the head to head battle and until they knock us off We Are Still The Top Dog!! Some of yall are just giving it to them the audacity of you LOL!!

SEC CHAMPS don't say i told you so!! XMAS

Reactions: 1 person

Advantage UT

SC like i told you guys last year they have no outside threat what so ever! Pack it in, limit post touches and transition, if the defense stays consistent.

Advantage UT, last time i checked we won the head to head battle and until they knock us off We Are Still The Top Dog!! Some of yall are just giving it to them the audacity of you LOL!!

Hittin' the eggnog too, huh. :)

GO VOLS!

Reactions: 1 person

Advantage UT

Thanks for the laugh.

The LadyVols finish 2nd in the the SEC in the regular season PERIOD. Maybe Tennessee can win the SEC Tournament

Advantage UT

I sure hope you are right. But one thing you are wrong about. There is no X in Christmas.

Reactions: 2 people
I don't know if we have an answer for A'ja Wilson, Harrison and Graves better be healthy and bring their A game.

You may need to update your files. This is the comparison of the two teams 3-pt shooting:

South Carolina: 64-180 (35.6%)
Tennessee: 48-158 (30.4%)

So not only does SC take more 3s, but they make more of them as well.

Individually:

South Carolina:
Tiffany Mitchell: 28-52 (53.8%)
Tina Roy: 13-36 (36.1%)
Asia Dozier: 11-30 (36.7%)

Tennessee:
Ariel Massengale: 22-49 (44.9%)
Kortney Dunbar: 10-25 (40%)
Alexa Middleton: 6-21 (28.6%)

Mitchell and Massengale are the main 3 point threats, and as good as Massengale has been from downtown, Mitchell has been ridiculous this season. Dunbar in all likelihood won't be playing, so that leaves only Massengale for Tennessee as an outside threat.

If anything, South Carolina will be the one packing the paint and daring Tennessee to shoot from the outside.

Izzy better load up with some Red Bull, because they will need her for the full 40 minutes to win this game.

You could very well be right.

Then everyone will sing Holly's praises about what a wonderful job she did with this team.

Before the overrated SEC crashes and burns in the NCAA tournament.... again.

Rinse, repeat next season...

You may need to update your files. This is the comparison of the two teams 3-pt shooting:

South Carolina: 64-180 (35.6%)
Tennessee: 48-158 (30.4%)

So not only does SC take more 3s, but they make more of them as well.

Individually:

South Carolina:
Tiffany Mitchell: 28-52 (53.8%)
Tina Roy: 13-36 (36.1%)
Asia Dozier: 11-30 (36.7%)

Tennessee:
Ariel Massengale: 22-49 (44.9%)
Kortney Dunbar: 10-25 (40%)
Alexa Middleton: 6-21 (28.6%)

Mitchell and Massengale are the main 3 point threats, and as good as Massengale has been from downtown, Mitchell has been ridiculous this season. Dunbar in all likelihood won't be playing, so that leaves only Massengale for Tennessee as an outside threat.

If anything, South Carolina will be the one packing the paint and daring Tennessee to shoot from the outside.

Izzy better load up with some Red Bull, because they will need her for the full 40 minutes to win this game.

I heard and seen the stats last season as well tell everyone how Mitchell was a disappearing act in the head to head why don't cha!!

You make sure you tell her to come ready to play!!

Like I said no worries and until they beat us it will stay that way!

VN Store

Back