Dear Mickey Dearstone

boxerpupsrcool

I got a bone to pick with you..I listen almost every morning to you and your sidekicks go on about this and that, yet you rarely go over anything ladyvol related..you would think being the so called "voice of the lady vols" we could hear a long segment about our beloved team, but noooooo we hear more about how great it is to go buy liquor from somewhere off exit nine!! you've got this place so firmly beat in my memory that I could literally find it without a GPS. I guess that's the goal eh?? Well mission accomplished sir!! And heather Harrington, you are a pretty young lady, and Since you are in my age range, I'd consider taking you to dinner or something, but your, run the nails down the chalkboard kinda voice, would be a deal breaker..sorry!! More lady vol stuff, less meaningless bickering between you, and your cohorts, tweedle dee and tweedle dum :) tee hee

Last edited:
I'd be willing to guess he talks 94% about it more than others, because nobody else does. Well except the shy guy and the moron at noon. Josh Ward gives them some burn.

I got a bone to pick with you..I listen almost every morning to you and your sidekicks go on about this and that, yet you rarely go over anything ladyvol related..you would think being the so called "voice of the lady vols" we could hear a long segment about our beloved team, but noooooo we hear more about how great it is to go buy liquor from somewhere off exit nine!! you've got this place so firmly beat in my memory that I could literally find it without a GPS. I guess that's the goal eh?? Well mission accomplished sir!! And heather Harrington, you are a pretty young lady, and Since you are in my age range, I'd consider taking you to dinner or something, but your, run the nails down the chalkboard kinda voice, would be a deal breaker..sorry!! More lady vol stuff, less meaningless bickering between you, and your cohorts, tweedle dee and tweedle dum :) tee hee

Homo IMO.

Reactions: 2 people
OK its obvious Mickey is taking advantage of the discounts he receives at the liquor store , Heather is a women that knows what she likes, nothing wrong with that ! :rock:

I live in middle Tennessee and I hate the morning sports here. I listen to the Animal AP daily and love Doc. He does talk football. I'm sure he will talk more Lady Vols after football. Also like Vince, John and Jimmy. HH not so much. She's Docs pet and isn't very sharp. She could eat crackers in the bed though.

Someone should start a poll over who Cry's more options would go as followed.

Lady vols fan
Nega Vols (football)
Mega Vols (basketball)
Bleedtennesseeorange

I live in middle Tennessee and I hate the morning sports here. I listen to the Animal AP daily and love Doc. He does talk football. I'm sure he will talk more Lady Vols after football. Also like Vince, John and Jimmy. HH not so much. She's Docs pet and isn't very sharp. She could eat crackers in the bed though.

Actually Mickey does good radio broadcasts. I like him much better than kesling. John and jimmy are a good pair..they actually kno what they are talking about

Wasn't Heather busted for DUI just a couple of years ago, or am I remembering wrong?

Reactions: 1 person
Not the person I'd want on air promoting alcohol, but that's jmo.

I'm surprised someone likes the Sports Animal. I'd rather watch test patterns on my TV. Dearstone is a pompous windbag. Heather Harrington is an idiot---If she weren't semi-hot and a former volleyball player she wouldn't be on the radio. Her opinions are a vortex of stupidity.

VN Store

Back