Burdick A Good Works Teams® Nominee

VN News

Tennessee women's basketball senior Cierra Burdick has been recognized for her community service efforts.

More...

Good for Cierra...We(I) don't think Cierra is a bad person, she is just not a good team player.

Burdick might be the kind of person who ends up a good coach somewhere someday. She's smart, outgoing, hard worker, involved, communicates well, etc.

Reactions: 2 people
What does giving back to the community have to do with her disposition on the basketball court?

Did Cierra kick your dog or something. She is not a me first player. If anything, she looks to pass when she should probably shoot. She works hard on the boards and dives after loose balls. I am sorry she is not the automaton you seem to want but she plays with emotion. You interpret it as "look at me" but others might see it as an upper class player encouraging her team mates to "let's go!" I think we need more players who have that kind of passion on the court.

Perhaps condemnations about "toxic attitudes" say more about some posters than players.

Reactions: 4 people
Did Cierra kick your dog or something. She is not a me first player. If anything, she looks to pass when she should probably shoot. She works hard on the boards and dives after loose balls. I am sorry she is not the automaton you seem to want but she plays with emotion. You interpret it as "look at me" but others might see it as an upper class player encouraging her team mates to "let's go!" I think we need more players who have that kind of passion on the court.

Perhaps condemnations about "toxic attitudes" say more about some posters than players.

You've misinterpreted my post. I think it's awesome that Cierra is giving back to charity. My dig is at DarthVol, not her.

She is basically lower than dog excrement.... but only on the basketball court. :ermm:

Reactions: 1 person
Burdick might be the kind of person who ends up a good coach somewhere someday. She's smart, outgoing, hard worker, involved, communicates well, etc.

I believe she's interested in broadcasting. She's very well spoken, she does great in interviews, and I think she'd do well in that field. In coaching, not so much.

Reactions: 1 person
I agree with everyone about her love for broadcasting.

Well can someone please give her a mic on the court, cos she certainly can't play basketball, if she brought the same kind of confidence to the basketball court, but with that internship this year, how much time did she have to work on her game, cos it looks the same, actually it looks worst.

I don't think people are being toxic, when they are just mentioning what they are seeing on the court, and have continually been seeing, an average player getting extended minutes.

Some of you can be the good cop, some of us are the real cops.

Last edited:
Burdick is not a me first player...She is not a good on court player anymore, but the girl is not selfish....She has been the exact opposite, she has just lost her shot.

I would like to give Burdick a hand for tonight's game but why shouldn't she after all she playing against St. Francis Lady Cupcakes. I will say this the ladies seem to putting in a better effort than when they played the Macs.:hi:

I will say this the ladies seem to putting in a better effort than when they played the Macs.:hi:

This team was tiny and didn't have a premiere coach on the sideline.

Rutgers will be a good test. Elite guards and a sizable inside presence. They struck out against Texas, so let's see how that game plays out.

Give Burdick credit for going 9-9 from the FT line tonight. I think the starting lineup shot better from the floor than they did from the line.

Burdick is not a me first player...She is not a good on court player anymore, but the girl is not selfish....She has been the exact opposite, she has just lost her shot.

No no no that girl is straight up toxic. Like Britney Spears level. You can tell just by watching her on the court....:loco:

VN Store

Back