I would love to see a poll

DoubleA

Of how many people believe that Holly is the coach to keep the Lady Vols at the top.

Of how many people believe that Holly is the coach to keep the Lady Vols at the top.

It wouldn't be pretty. I've said it on here last year. She wasn't the answer then, and not now. Sure we will finish in the teens in ranking, Make the tourney, and win a couple possibly, but when the big programs enter the picture, it's pack it up. It's sad, I so want our girls to do well, but just can't envision it with what I've seen on the court. Let the bashing of me begin, but it is my honest opinion.

I believe that Holly has what it takes to move the Lady Vols to the top 10 of low achievers in basketball. I had faith in her three years ago but that faith has headed South. This team is in disarray. To bring in a final four team, Holly has to change her strategy because what she is use will not work on top 5 teams. With a player no taler than 6'3" we are apparently short of an inside game. We must have an outside game. This is not the old Lady Vols where we ruled the boards because we had all the height. Top five teams play inside and outside. We were way too inside. With the exception of Graves and Harrison, we are way too soft. Moore was outstanding playing cupcakes but was a no show tonight. The old Ladies game of be tall rebound and score is outdated. You have to teach and coach toughness. Tonight Texas play tough and tall. Texas played inside and outside. We have got to find a way to beat the competition and depending upon the inside game only will not get it done.

I think Holly is a keeper. She is still learning in the top & new position. Admittedly, she should have played Moore more. At least a few minutes to see if she could contribute. I really think she could have.

I believe that Holly has what it takes to move the Lady Vols to the top 10 of low achievers in basketball. I had faith in her three years ago but that faith has headed South. This team is in disarray. To bring in a final four team, Holly has to change her strategy because what she is use will not work on top 5 teams. With a player no taler than 6'3" we are apparently short of an inside game. We must have an outside game. This is not the old Lady Vols where we ruled the boards because we had all the height. Top five teams play inside and outside. We were way too inside. With the exception of Graves and Harrison, we are way too soft. Moore was outstanding playing cupcakes but was a no show tonight. The old Ladies game of be tall rebound and score is outdated. You have to teach and coach toughness. Tonight Texas play tough and tall. Texas played inside and outside. We have got to find a way to beat the competition and depending upon the inside game only will not get it done.

Moore never had a chance to show!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back