Lighting and schedule

mmgl

What is with the strobe lights that are blinding? Very rude!
Also what is with the odd schecule, with Monday, Friday, some Wednesday and even Saturday. Could these be attempts to lower attendance at the Lady Vols games.
Also, it seems everyone would be better served if the AD concentrated on Disipline rather than doing away with "Lady Vols" logo.

Will the conspiracy theories ever end? You have a problem with the schedule take it up with the league office. As far as the "lady vols" logo goes if you want equal rights for men and womens athletics then make them equal.

Reactions: 3 people
How can the AD be responsible for off campus parties. As far as "lady" goes, they are keeping it for basketball

What is with the strobe lights that are blinding? Very rude!
Also what is with the odd schecule, with Monday, Friday, some Wednesday and even Saturday. Could these be attempts to lower attendance at the Lady Vols games.
Also, it seems everyone would be better served if the AD concentrated on Disipline rather than doing away with "Lady Vols" logo.

They aren't doing away with the Lady Vols logo. Keep up and pay attention if you're going to complain.

how does that make the women's softball feel?

It's all about revenue in college sports, and TBH, softball doesn't bring in NEAR the $$$ that women's bball does. You don't see Lady Vols Softball gear being bought up all over the state like you basketball. So, regardless of how they "feel," they've become a victim of financial circumstance IMO. And, regardless of how they "feel," it shouldn't change anything about their efforts and attitudes when on the diamond. Play on.

I doubt that! I would bet it makes them feel invisible.

Does the UConn women's basketball team feel invisible because they aren't the Lady Huskies? That's ridiculous. Invoking the female gender into a team nickname is mostly just a southern tradition (unless of course the name itself is defined by gender such as Trojan and therefore Women of Troy becomes a necessary distinction). I understand to some extent why fans are reluctant to do away with traditions such as this but the reality is most other schools have complete uniformity in their nickname.

Does the UConn women's basketball team feel invisible because they aren't the Lady Huskies? That's ridiculous. Invoking the female gender into a team nickname is mostly just a southern tradition (unless of course the name itself is defined by gender such as Trojan and therefore Women of Troy becomes a necessary distinction). I understand to some extent why fans are reluctant to do away with traditions such as this but the reality is most other schools have complete uniformity in their nickname.

By all means, let us be EXACTLY like every other school. Ever read Anthem? Individuality is overrated.

VN Store

Back