LADY VOL HOOPS CENTRAL: Chattanooga

VN News

The #4/5 Tennessee women's basketball team (3-0) hosts Tennessee State (1-2) Monday at 7 p.m. ET (SEC Network+).
video_icon.png
WATCH LIVE | LISTEN LIVE | LIVE BLOG | LIVE STATS

More...

Will someone explain to me what SEC Network + is? On Brighthouse here in central Fl we can get Sec Network and an Alt. Channel sometimes. No Watch ESPN or ESPN 3 either for SEC games. I've yet to see a Lady Vols game this year. They're not on SportsSouth so far this year either. FlVol07 from Dunlap, Tn.

Reactions: 1 person
Will someone explain to me what SEC Network + is? On Brighthouse here in central Fl we can get Sec Network and an Alt. Channel sometimes. No Watch ESPN or ESPN 3 either for SEC games. I've yet to see a Lady Vols game this year. They're not on SportsSouth so far this year either. FlVol07 from Dunlap, Tn.

On computer watches on.com

On tablet or phone. Get app watchespn

Just make the quick drive over! I've got my tickets and I can't wait! :rock:

Just make the quick drive over! I've got my tickets and I can't wait! :rock:

Where did you get tickets? We tried to buy from UTC but they would only sell four packs :bad:, and we have no desire to see UTC play three more games or to waste the money on tickets to just throw away.

Central Florida here too. According to ESPN, Brighthouse does not have a deal in place to show SEC Network, or N+ via streaming. The deal they negotiated only included the channels over tv. Luckily, it looks like everyone will be able to watch tonight's game via this link:

SoCon -WBK: Chattanooga vs Tennessee

By the way Florida does sell individual tickets. Got mine for Feb. 8th when the Lady Vols come to Gainesville. They are only $10.

Reactions: 1 person

I've got charter cable TV & internet & I've been having problems logging in to see games on watchespn.com all season. A couple of games I didn't have a problem watching but Monday's game against TN State I didn't get to see because espn3 would not allow my sign in to work??

Central Florida here too. According to ESPN, Brighthouse does not have a deal in place to show SEC Network, or N+ via streaming. The deal they negotiated only included the channels over tv. Luckily, it looks like everyone will be able to watch tonight's game via this link:

SoCon -WBK: Chattanooga vs Tennessee

By the way Florida does sell individual tickets. Got mine for Feb. 8th when the Lady Vols come to Gainesville. They are only $10.

Do you have to register an account on that SoCon Digital?
Thanks.

Do you have to register an account on that SoCon Digital?
Thanks.

Looks like you do not. A men's game is on right now and I am able to watch just by going to the site. Not the best picture in the world and will have to put up with Chattanooga announcers, but excited to see the Lady Vols for the first time this year.

Where did you get tickets? We tried to buy from UTC but they would only sell four packs :bad:, and we have no desire to see UTC play three more games or to waste the money on tickets to just throw away.
My brother stopped by the box office when he was in Chattanooga Monday! However I think they were selling single tickets on there website.

My brother stopped by the box office when he was in Chattanooga Monday! However I think they were selling single tickets on there website.
We'll check again. Maybe got wrong link. Bought them at the gate last time and had to pay $30 or $35 for each. I thought they must be trying to meet their whole budget off that one game; I hade been told tickets usually could be bought for much less. Do you know what your brother paid for his?
Thanks for the info:clapping:

You should be able to watch the game when you click on the watch live stream link.

I think Holly said Harrison and Jones would be back for this game. I hope so we need them tonight.

VN Store

Back