The upside of the men's football team losing again

The football team is getting better. Can you say that about the women's basketball team? What exactly has it done for the last 7 years?

A bright spot! :dance2::clapping::crossfingers:
Then RollerVol projected doom and gloom:cray::cray:

Well, RollerVol projected the men's football team getting better, but that wouldn't be doom and gloom, that would make me happy. Maybe someday we will see good progress, but face it, we are so low, some fans are content with beating UK and Vandy (crossing fingers).

Hart is not bringing positives to the University. He is full of false talk. He reminds me of Gordon Gee, but more destructive.

Reactions: 1 person
A football thread put in a Lady Vols forum?? :ermm: Too much to drink @ 2:00 am VP?

1) It's a let's-find-something-positive-for-the-women's-basketball-fans thread. 2) Maybe I should have drunk more, and 3) it was only 1:00 am where I was. With Hart in control, I don't rest easy :blink:

Comments like the one from the OP are the reason many of the football/mens basketball fans do not like the womens basketball program.

Not to mention your original statement is a false premise. Dave Hart is not going to live or die on the football program. Secondly, a losing football program does not help the university or other female sports at UT. Do you want an indoor facility for Track & Field to help the womens track & field programs back to their storied past? If so, then an unsuccessful football program will not help that.

:eek:lol: Seriously! Don't think so. :no:
He'll be lauded for bringing in a coach that's turning the football program around. :yes:
GO VOLS!

Volly, he stated the football program is turning around "that's"; he projected hart being lauded "He'll".
My doom and gloom is hart being lauded...and therefore staying longer.
Obviously I have no problem with the football team getting better. Just in case no one has noticed...I do NOT like hart.

Comments like the one from the OP are the reason many of the football/mens basketball fans do not like the womens basketball program.

I doubt that, since I'm a football/men's basketball fan myself. Those fans who want to hate the women's basketball program or any other women's program have their own problems. If you're reading what I said as saying I wanted the men's football program to fail, you misread me. But they are failing and I'm pointing out the bright side. If they don't improve, they may push Hart out of our lives, and that's a good thing. His approach is to destroy the village in order to save the village.

Reactions: 2 people
Volly, he stated the football program is turning around "that's"; he projected hart being lauded "He'll".
My doom and gloom is hart being lauded...and therefore staying longer.
Obviously I have no problem with the football team getting better. Just in case no one has noticed...I do NOT like hart.

Ok, I can't understand everything you said, but I think we're on the same page :good!: :)

There is no upside for the football team to lose. The last thing any sport but football needs is the football team not making money, because they support the entire athletic department

The only upside I can think of is that after reading enough ish on the football forum, I wander over here. :blink:

Go LADY Vols as well as the guys. <-- I do not like Dave Hart and his endless dismantling of the women's athletics program.

There is no upside for the football team to lose. The last thing any sport but football needs is the football team not making money, because they support the entire athletic department

I think you misread the intent of her post. She supports football, would just be glad to see the north end of hart going south, or vice versa.:p

So, the UT AD has cleared up their deficit of $200 mil that was reported last year?

Reactions: 1 person
I dislike hart for several reasons..the main one being that he forced coach summit out before she was ready. And I'm being kind when I say dislike, it probably borders more on despise...

Reactions: 3 people
Hart and Cheek can go! Fulmer for AD! All clowns wanting to do away with the "Lady Vols" brand need to be replaced with Tennessee blood! Go Vols!! :eek:lol: my soap box!

Hart and Cheek can go! Fulmer for AD! All clowns wanting to do away with the "Lady Vols" brand need to be replaced with Tennessee blood! Go Vols!! :eek:lol: my soap box!

I thought the women's basketball team was keeping "Lady Vols" as well as the light blue trim?

VN Store

Back