Coaches Pick Lady Vols Second In SEC Poll

VN News

The Lady Vols were picked second in the SEC Preseason Coaches Poll, and Isabelle Harrison and Bashaara Graves were named to the preseason All-SEC First Team.

More...

Reactions: 2 people
The Lady Vols were picked second in the SEC Preseason Coaches Poll, and Isabelle Harrison and Bashaara Graves were named to the preseason All-SEC First Team.

More...

Looks like the league coaches think a lot more highly of Bashaara Graves than some of our posters do. She has been relegated to non factor status by some unless she does this or that. Could it be that the coaches see differently than we the fans? Go Lady Vols!

Looks like the league coaches think a lot more highly of Bashaara Graves than some of our posters do. She has been relegated to non factor status by some unless she does this or that. Could it be that the coaches see differently than we the fans? Go Lady Vols!

I see this team being very explosive, especially if Tucker and the other freshmen are as good as advertised. Like other posters, I worry about the turnover issue and poor perimeter defense that have plagued this team for several years now..lets just say I'm hopefully optimistic that we have a decent shot at a final four this year, barring any significant injuries

Bashaara was preseason first team last year, and got no post season honors. She's riding her reputation from freshmen year more than anything else.

There are a few players that didn't get any preseason love this year that I think will be on the final list. I think Hasina Muhammad from Auburn and Ariel will surprise people this year.

VN Store

Back