Date: Nov. 9, 2014
Time: 2:00 p.m. ET

the game should be televised on

SECN+ (Online Broadcast)

I'm not sure what that means :)

It should be streamed on

WNML The Sports Animal or

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live

for audio ,I'm not sure about that either :)

the Lady Vols are ranked 4th in both polls

the Eagles are unranked

It is time for the Mighty Lady Vols to be ready to kick some butt this year,it has seemed like forever since they last played,I'm ready for some basketball

as all ways,Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Reactions: 3 people
shouldn't you be posting some pictures Volfan2012 ? just to keep the good luck rolling :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I started this thread early,because I may be out of town tomorrow,I'm not sure if i will be at home or not,so i went ahead and started one

I do wish that the Lady Vols had a healthy Russell to start the season off with,but it will be on Izzy to lead this team forward this year,she can do it,as long as she stays out of early foul trouble

It will be exciting to see this years crop of freshmen playing,there is a lot of expectations on there shoulders and we all need to support them and let them know we the fans have there backs

and yes gule,Nia will be free this year at long last

shouldn't you be posting some pictures Volfan2012 ? just to keep the good luck rolling :)

No I think I'll start with the picture less approach until we lose a game we shouldn't lose. Seems the photos didn't work to well against Maryland.

exhibition game
Day: Sunday

SECN+ (Online Broadcast)

It should be streamed on

the Eagles are unranked

It is time for the Mighty Lady Vols to be ready to kick some butt this year,it has seemed like forever since they last played,I'm ready for some basketball

Game will be on ESPNWatch or used to be ESPN3 online. This is the same as the men's game was broadcast. We get to see Sara Mitchell at halftime.:)

exhibition game
Day: Sunday

SECN+ (Online Broadcast)

It should be streamed on

the Eagles are unranked

Try Watch Live Sports Events and ESPN Programs Online and on Mobile Applications - WatchESPN and you should be able to get it streaming if it is on SEC+.

cutting it close, G mule?

but ya got er in in time! lol

how bout those republicans last night? kicked Arse & took their lunch money!

obummy's done!

Thanks, mule. Guess we'll see more of the freshmen than expected. Jordan at point?

obummy's done!

Take it to the Politics Forum, gule. This is a Lady Vols forum.

Reactions: 3 people
Isn't she benched Carson Newman as well as for the first game (Penn)?

your right,i had forgotten about them being benched,I would guess it may be Jordan Reynolds and I don't know if CHW will count this exhibition game or not against them,she should though to send a message

Last edited:

obummy's done!

You don't want to start me on conservatives.

your right,i had forgotten about them being benched,I would guess it may be Jordan Reynolds and I don't know if CHW will count this exhibition game or not against them,she should though to send a message
My understanding is they sit, but it doesn't count. So in actuality they miss two games: Ariel and Andraya, and three games: Cierra and Jannah.

My concern is how a senior managed to get a two game suspension. I could see being out, running around, getting caught in traffic or time slipping up and BOOM! the hammer comes down. But how do you mess up twice?

makes you wonder,it could have been a Lady Vols road trip too :)

the exhibition game isn't going to count ,I'm sure CHW has there attention now ,this could have been something CHW should have done a year ago,there is no telling what all has happened

It will be the end of November before the Lady Vols will be on TV. Don't think it was this late in the season in the past few years before a Lady Vols game was on TV.

how do you get the SEC+ programming on the computer? mine doesn't connect.... :(

You connect through WatchESPN. You have to have the SEC Network through a provider that gives access to the SECN+, not all providers of the SEC Network have done that. For instance, I have read that DirecTV, while providing the SEC Network, does not allow subscribers to access SECN+.

A list of the WatchESPN participating providers can be found here.

Good luck.

Jim

I can listen though to Mickey D on the vol network... but wanted to see Dunbar play....:(

VN Store

Back