@LadyVol_Hoops Report - 10.23.14

VN News

The Tennessee Lady Vols held a media session and open practice period Thursday on the eve of Friday night's Big Orange Madness.
video_icon.png
LOCKWOOD l
video_icon.png
DESHIELDS l
video_icon.png
CARTER

More...

Reactions: 1 person
Really like how everybody mentions how Dunbar can shoot the lights out.... badly needed in MHO.

Gule a test - When the McDonald All-American team had a 3-point shooting contest which player won? and up intil the last five shots that player was hitting a higher percentage than the male high school winner of his competition. Who was that player who could shoot the lights out?

hint she is a LV freshman.

Reactions: 2 people
Is she more Bjorklund or Zolman?

If she can find ways to get open a la Zolman, I hope she's starting at SG by the end of the season.

I think she is a better passer than either one of those girls. She seems to have a better handle than either of those girls. They were both great shooters remains to be seen if she can shoot for the percentage they did for a career. That was their one asset to the team their ability to shoot the three neither could pass or handle it very well. Middleton can do both of those very well.

I think she is a better passer than either one of those girls. She seems to have a better handle than either of those girls. They were both great shooters remains to be seen if she can shoot for the percentage they did for a career. That was their one asset to the team their ability to shoot the three neither could pass or handle it very well. Middleton can do both of those very well.

Zolman was an underrated scorer. She had a solid midrange and could attack the basket and get to the FT line...something that Angie was woefully bad at. But I agree that her handle was not that great.

If she can keep defenses honest with her outside shooting and is able/willing to create her own shot off the dribble, she will help fill the void left by Simmons. Carter has the skills to do it, but she's too passive. They need to replace Simmons' HBIC attitude very badly.

Maybe Carter has grown as a player over the summer. I hope so. we shall see

If Carter has, then Tennessee will be a very dangerous team from tip off. She's big, athletic and has shown that she can hit the shots when she's in the flow of the game. But more often than not, she was passive. She needs to assert herself from the get go. Otherwise, she can fill the role of a defensive spark off the bench.

Reactions: 1 person
how many did middleton hit when she was guarded by someone? Hell, lot's of folks can shoot the ball, but not when in a real game.

VN Store

Back