Lady Vols Soccer Scarves

crusse10

THIS MAN IS A PERVERT
Any of y'all go to the game Friday and get an extra scarf that you might not need? I went but so many people showed up, got a scarf, and left, so when we got there they were all gone. I'm hoping they at least sell them somewhere, cause they're awesome. If not, I'd happily compensate a fellow Vol fan who may be willing to part with one.

I'm gonna bump this from 3 months ago to see if someone maybe has one they'd be willing to part with

Pic ?
If they have orange AND blue on 'um, I would gladly pay for two. One for my wife and one to hang in my man basement with all my other UT and LV stuff.

Pic ?
If they have orange AND blue on 'um, I would gladly pay for two. One for my wife and one to hang in my man basement with all my other UT and LV stuff.

They don't. They were just orange and white. One side had an orange and white checkerboard background with the state of Tennessee in orange with a white border in the foreground. The back side said TENNESSEE. They were really sharp but went really fast since they were free giveaways to a Friday night game.

Any of y'all go to the game Friday and get an extra scarf that you might not need? I went but so many people showed up, got a scarf, and left, so when we got there they were all gone. I'm hoping they at least sell them somewhere, cause they're awesome. If not, I'd happily compensate a fellow Vol fan who may be willing to part with one.
May not be the one you want but here are some choices. adidas Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Orange-White Stadium Scarf

VN Store

Back