I'm ready For Some Lady Vols Basketball

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
I know there is still a lot of football to come before the Lady Vols kick off the season

but damn.I'm ready :)

Carson-Newman College
Day: Sunday
Date: Nov. 9, 2014
Time: TBA
Coverage

TV: SEC Network +
Radio: Lady Vol Network

the SEC network is coming thru :)

I have no idea how the Lady Vols are going to be with out Russell,hopefully Izzy will stay out of foul trouble and Nia has put on 20lbs :)

there are a lot of new players coming in,with a lot of talent,but no College experience or working out in a Strength and Conditioning program ,which means they may get gassed later in the year

but who knows ? it is a new year for the Mighty Lady Vols of Tennessee and hopefully a productive one,I'm hoping for a run to a sweet 16 berth and worry about it from there

the Lady Vols will have a lot of work to do,to get to there,but I have the faith,what are ya'lls expectations ?

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Yep. This team should make the Final Four if healthy. No excuse not to. They are way too talented not to.

Russell will be missed but Izzy, Barshaara, and Jones can rebound against anyone. We have great shooters coming in and Jordan Reynolds will light it up this year. She is good.
Carter will play great also.

Reactions: 1 person
Patience grasshopper. :hi:

GO VOLS!

it is never to soon to root for the Lady Vols of Tennessee :hi:

I am a month or so early for this post,but damn I'm ready to see how CHW has this team geared up and ready to go :)

"TNVolunteerGrad Need to get to FF."

get to the Sweet 16 and then worry about the Final Four,got to get there first

it is a major concern with Russel being gone,has anybody heard how her surgery and rehab is going ?

and lets hope that Massengale doesn't get hurt again,she is taking a big risk to her long term health to play with the Lady Vols this year,she is a true Lady Vol ,here is to hoping for no concussions for her or anybody playing any sports

and free NIA gule :)

Last edited:
blah,blaaaalh.blah

it is almost time to hit the court

go Lady Vols kick some butt this year

I can't wait to see what they look like,this year

Reactions: 1 person
g mule, how's it going, buddy? Almost bball time. but 1st we beat the Gators in football.... :)

VN Store

Back