Asia Durr Top 5

mtsuraider06

Baylor
Duke
Louisville
Maryland
Notre Dame

No Tennessee, which isn't surprising since we have T'ea and Diamond, and are recruiting Dangerfield very hard. No UConn either, although I thought she was going there, as did many people.

LINK

I'm more surprised that UConn isn't in her top five than the fact that we aren't. You look at our roster and we are loaded on the perimeter. A little surprised that Duke keeps getting in on so many top players. You want to see a loaded roster that underachieves they are number one.

Reactions: 2 people
She is Notre Dame bound. It's no surprise Uconn was left they've just signed a lot of guards last year and have verbals from guards this year. So it's going to be a log jam for time. Her and Ogunbwale might end up at the same school.

If that is her true list, then I'd have to think ND will be the favorite.

If they get Durr along with the guards they do have, they will own the ACC.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to say this but since UT didn't make her elite "list" where she'd have to come in & prove herself for quality PT then I don't care where she goes to college to show her talent. But good luck to her I suppose. These players nowdays are so scared of a little competition between themselves for PT, which makes them better players I might add, I hope she ends up at a school w/no talent to help her out. If she doesn't feel like UT is important enough for her development at a quality education & at development at BB skills then bye....go to Baylor Duke or ND as long as she's happy & can own the spotlight.....right?

Frankly I would have been surprised if she had selected TN. For the first time in a decade the position of point guard has more than a single player. And that will continue next year. And having classes of 3 or 4 per year is a good class rotation. So for next year 1 strong forward, 1 small forward and a point guard. and whatever else.

VN Store

Back