One time I attended a dinner in Alabama

windmillmaan

I sat there and listened to this man speak. He was asked if his team would be better that year. he replied, if this player gets over that knee injury-if so and so head injury is better if our big guy's back has healed and 2 or 3 freshmen are as I hope then if a few players show improvement over last year then we will have a very good team Also he added that coaching must improve. I think bear was talking about his football team but could he have been talking about________?

Reactions: 1 person
How was the possum? Did you get your sister drunk and marry her? I hope you brushed your tooth.

it is bad enough the Bammers won't let Bear die,it is a shame that it can't happen on a UT forum,especially in the Lady Vols forum

I sat there and listened to this man speak. He was asked if his team would be better that year. he replied, if this player gets over that knee injury-if so and so head injury is better if our big guy's back has healed and 2 or 3 freshmen are as I hope then if a few players show improvement over last year then we will have a very good team Also he added that coaching must improve. I think bear was talking about his football team but could he have been talking about________?

Four posts in two years? You think long and hard between posts don't you?

the purpose of the post was accurate - if players produce at the highest level the team will be successful.

VN Store

Back