Pat Summitt to remain Lady Vols head coach emeritus

UT Hill Man

I ♥ Big Jugs
This is great news. Pat Summitt keeps her position as long as she wants it. What a great show of support from the university for all she has done !!!!

images

Summitt to Remain Lady Vols' Head Coach Emeritus - ABC News

Reactions: 5 people
I didn't consider that she was being paid for this position, but it's certainly deserved. I'm kind of surprised that it wasn't already decided that this would go on as long as she wants.

So what does she do, job description?

By no means a slam on Pat, she deserves that and more.

So what does she do, job description?

By no means a slam on Pat, she deserves that and more.

probably just goes to scheduled events, waves, and speaks on behalf of Tennessee and the Lady Vols

As Lady Vols head coach emeritus, she will continue to serve the women’s basketball program and its coaching staff and as a liaison to the Director of Athletics, remain involved in on-campus recruiting, and serve as a personal mentor to players, including life skills coaching.

Personally, I think that's just fine & dandy for everyone all around. It keeps her visible to the UT fans & to the general public's eye.

she could milk cows out at the UT ag farm,,, if'n they still had cows.... lol

read a article about treatment drugs for Alzheimer patients that said >99% of them are completely worthless.

fyi

probably just goes to scheduled events, waves, and speaks on behalf of Tennessee and the Lady Vols

Though she is no longer doing the head coaching duties, I dare say she is more involved than that. She is definitely an adviser to the coaching staff, and probably the players as well. Just not on an everyday basis as before.

If she sits up in Pratt pavilion, and gives a new player the stare when she messes up in practice, she is still worth every penny she is getting. And I hope Holly is learning it too.

damn i miss her pacing the sidelines,giving her players hell for not enough effort and the stare,you could see the best of em duck there heads,when she was pissed

we miss you CPS,you are the definition of a True Lady Vol

Reactions: 3 people
I have a feeling that ms Middleton is a Pat clone, as far as temperment & work ethic and she definitely has a stare.....

ya'll gonna be surprised with that girl.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back