Duke Alexis Jones to Transfer

A lot of people talk about Holly's coaching their coach is probably the worst in WCBB. She has done less with more talent than anybody. I guess Alexis has enough of the way they play.

A lot of people talk about Holly's coaching their coach is probably the worst in WCBB. She has done less with more talent than anybody. I guess Alexis has enough of the way they play.

When we win a NC, then and only way to shut up peoples mouth, when you follow a coaching GIANT, well the MOTHER of women college basketball, the only way is to win it ALL, till we do the fans will run there mouth.:eek:hmy:

Reactions: 2 people
I believe so. My guess is she ends up at TX A&M.

She isn't looking at TAMU, according to a person close to the family. She is looking at Baylor, Texas, LSU, & South Carolina.

Apparently she has family in Columbia.

When we win a NC, then and only way to shut up peoples mouth, when you follow a coaching GIANT, well the MOTHER of women college basketball, the only way is to win it ALL, till we do the fans will run there mouth.:eek:hmy:

Sounds good to me.

Reactions: 2 people

Will never, I SAID NEVER, happen with Holly as our coach !!!!

And I agree even though Gale G. wasn't able to get the gold ring either. AND had not McCallie's former team Michigan State beat Tennessee would she have gotten the job.

But on the flip side the Lady Vols have not played their best against the Duke teams.

Will never, I SAID NEVER, happen with Holly as our coach !!!!

Woe yee of little faith!! :banghead2: Remember, Rome wasn't built in a couple of years either. Pat Summitt didn't win a national championship in just two years either dude. There's good things that will happen before long. Good things come to those w/patience. Holly's got 3 more years to bring another NC home to UT. We'll be in the NC final 4 by 2015-2016.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Per SwishAppeal, Jones is transferring to Baylor. Not surprising. Will have two years of eligibility left.

VN Store

Back