Te'a Cooper announcing Thursday night

UConn isn't, or has ever been, on her radar!! This is one that will NOT be playing for Geno!

Reactions: 1 person
I don't recall UConn ever been in the mix and neither did i ever hear of her been recruited by them. if both her and Deshields are indeed going to the same school then it will be Tennessee or South Carolina or else they surprise us all and go elsewhere.

Cooper will be a LV....Feel strong about that.

Maya Moore will be a LV...... I am feeling it!!!!!

If UConn wants Cooper, then they will get her!!! If they don't really want her, they may half heartedly pursue her, just to keep us from getting her....

She will either end up at UConn or South Carolina.

nobody noticed the little smirky thingy? ;) jeez! :(
A sarcasm icon is really, really needed.

And, yes, as soon as I read your post, I looked for the "smirky thingy". Was so glad to see it; would have hated to have lost my high opinion of you!

Seriously thinking it's LV but hoping it's a Gamecock. The shifting of emotions that these kids go through is hard to predict but most of the time they come back to their first pick. I don't know if Deshields will follow her or not. They were heading in different paths to start with. UNC was Deshields choice and Tennessee was Coopers so it does make me think one could go to Tennessee and the other to South Carolina or both end up at one of the two. I look for Cooper to Tenn and Deshield to South Carolina. I have been wrong more times than right in my life, so take it for what it's worth.

Maya Moore will be a LV...... I am feeling it!!!!!

If UConn wants Cooper, then they will get her!!! If they don't really want her, they may half heartedly pursue her, just to keep us from getting her....

She will either end up at UConn or South Carolina.

Classic punch drunk post and I get it...Tennessee has had mostly disappointment with the top recruits lately but they are due for some good news. Just in case, you might want to hide your sharp objects before Thursday.

Wait a second, I thought Cooper's announcement was going to be aired on her TV show. I wonder why the change of plans.

I saw on Twitter where they are finishing up the taping of her show this week. So I guess they hadn't taped the end yet.

VN Store

Back