Lady Vols Softball NCAA Super Regionals vs Oklahoma

What's up mule? Hope you're able to catch the games this weekend. I'll try to get on when I can, but I'm going to be busy during the ball games. Lets go lady vols!

Also, Go Spurs Go! I want some nasty!:)

thanks Terra :hi:, I've been having a hard time making the games so far too Born,hopefully thing will have settled down to where i can watch them,i do have the box set to record thanks to Terra

Wohooooo Go Lady Vols kick some butt girls :)

2-0 Oklahoma. In a rain delay. I really hope Ralph or Karen have talked to the ump about his strike zone. At least, I hope he has gone and reviewed the game so far. Also need to let the outfielders stay deep and run to the ball if it falls in front, but I'm not a softball coach. Hopefully, the girls can see the pitches better as well.

Agree.. Never been a big fan of pulling in the outfield for slappers...particularly with the history we have with Oklahoma. But...I'm not a coach either.

2-0 Oklahoma. In a rain delay. I really hope Ralph or Karen have talked to the ump about his strike zone. At least, I hope he has gone and reviewed the game so far. Also need to let the outfielders stay deep and run to the ball if it falls in front, but I'm not a softball coach. Hopefully, the girls can see the pitches better as well.

Reactions: 1 person
Agree.. Never been a big fan of pulling in the outfield for slappers...particularly with the history we have with Oklahoma. But...I'm not a coach either.

I had hoped that we could get the last out before the rain delay. This at bat could be very dangerous. It's a lot easier, in my opinion, to get hot batting versus pitching.

We're struggling at the plate tonight... need to get that straightened out and I think we've still got a shot to take this game.

I've had to turn it off. I hate OU. I hope they get cocky like Michigan did after beating FSU 17-3

Softball is about over for this season. I don't see any way we can beat Oklahoma twice as the bat went cold and pitching not where it was expected to be. I hope Ralph has a pitcher on target for next season. A lot of very good hitters coming in, but softball is about pitching.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back