TN vs OKC

DrDave

If TN can get past the #1 OKC pitcher, there is a good chance we can win. And their #1 is good, but not a Kalani Richardson.

Keep hitting the ball!

GO LVs!

Friday 7:00 PM (ET) on ESPN2
Saturday 5:00 PM (ET) on ESPN

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
After a couple of days rest, I think this team will have their batteries recharged for a 7 inning game w/OU. They will have to bring their A-game though & stay focused on the task that's at hand. They can't get moody or loose confidence if they find themselves down a couple of runs early. Like the above poster said this team has to have their offense to show up now & not later. Go Lady Vols & play w/a chip on your shoulder.

This team is young but the returning Lady Vols have experience from last year. Ellen pitched phenomenally against OU last year & will have success from the experience she has. #OneTennessee #BeatOU

If we can keep Chamberlain bottled up we have a good shot. Aldrete is our answer to Chamberlain.

I take it that Kalani Richardson = Keilani Ricketts?

Food for thought: Tennessee has never lost a Super Regional.

Heres the thing about Oklahoma too. Every year they advertise so and so is hurt......if its not Ricketts and her shoulder, its Chamberlain and her back, knee, wrist etc...and they may very well be banged up. BUT...if you know anything about Oklahoma they NEVER let any info out about their team unless they want to feed speculation. Check their site for stats etc. You wont find them. Chamberlain will play trust me. Pendley is another kid that is probably the best overall player on the team or Martinez. Martinez to me is who Tennessee needs to stop. Leads off a lot, slapper and slaps deep (remember last year)? A very good player. They're #1 pitcher transferred I think from Az. or Stanford.....they're nearly the same exact team but without Ricketts.

If we can keep Chamberlain bottled up we have a good shot. Aldrete is our answer to Chamberlain.

Heres the thing about Oklahoma too. Every year they advertise so and so is hurt......if its not Ricketts and her shoulder, its Chamberlain and her back, knee, wrist etc...and they may very well be banged up. BUT...if you know anything about Oklahoma they NEVER let any info out about their team unless they want to feed speculation. Check their site for stats etc. You wont find them. Chamberlain will play trust me. Pendley is another kid that is probably the best overall player on the team or Martinez. Martinez to me is who Tennessee needs to stop. Leads off a lot, slapper and slaps deep (remember last year)? A very good player. They're #1 pitcher transferred I think from Az. or Stanford.....they're nearly the same exact team but without Ricketts.

Chamberlin is hurt had back surgery was out for a long time....then she tears the PCL in her knee...she wears a brace and is the DH doesn't play defense anymore

True.....she probably DP's. She also had I know at least one HR this past weekend. I don't wish any kid to be hurt period. But maybe someone can tie her up,or steal her car keys.

Chamberlin is hurt had back surgery was out for a long time....then she tears the PCL in her knee...she wears a brace and is the DH doesn't play defense anymore

Will be a high-scoring series. I wouldn't be surprised if one team scores 8 runs in a game and loses.

I hear our players are eating a lot now so that they can compete with those beefy, corn-fed sooners.

the nebraska/ Ala game was exciting last night. Bama won on a walk off HR in extra innings.. but I was pulling foe neb.. :(

the nebraska/ Ala game was exciting last night. Bama won on a walk off HR in extra innings.. but I was pulling foe neb.. :(
gule. Sometimes you just have to get tough and pull for the SEC. Oh, OK, it was alabama........:confused:

please let your beautiful daughter know that she has moral support for her & the team from all over the VOLNATION. GOOD VIBES can't hurt!

Reactions: 2 people
I feel like the Vols ought to be able to hit this oklahoma pitcher. Aldrete got a 3-1 pitch that she could have hammered with Shipman on second--a belt-high fastball, right down the middle--but took it for some reason and the Vols did not score. Next time....

VN Store

Back